The Mighty Celtic... - Page 94 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you for real??? I use the word "sheepshagger" and now you want an apology?? Its illegal and poking fun at peoples sexual practices? You need help, honestly.. I will not now, today, tomorrow ever apologize to the likes of you. So one again, you poke your nose in. This is a Celtic thread, yet here you go again. Go start an Aberdeeen thread and geez peace...

So it’ll be acceptable for me to call you a f....n b.....d from now on and that’ll be fair game?

Yes, getting sexual gratification from sheep is illegal, where I’m from anyway, maybe the law is a bit more relaxed in your part of the world, but here, it’s not on and very damning on my character that you would suggest otherwise, I’ll think I’ll keep note of these records, just incase any rumours start to spread and it gets me in trouble with the law, that way, we’ll know where the false accusations have come from. I should really report it to the mods and hopefully they’ll look at a suspension at minimum for you, it’s disgusting  

I’ll post on whatever thread I want to, it’s an open board, I was replying to a comment made by a friend and you had to jump in and get your tuppenceworth in. You just can’t help yourself, can you? Always looking to have a pop at me when I’m talking to someone else. Folks like you are ruining this board. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

So it’ll be acceptable for me to call you a f....n b.....d from now on and that’ll be fair game?

Yes, getting sexual gratification from sheep is illegal, where I’m from anyway, maybe the law is a bit more relaxed in your part of the world, but here, it’s not on and very damning on my character that you would suggest otherwise, I’ll think I’ll keep note of these records, just incase any rumours start to spread and it gets me in trouble with the law, that way, we’ll know where the false accusations have come from. I should really report it to the mods and hopefully they’ll look at a suspension at minimum for you, it’s disgusting  

I’ll post on whatever thread I want to, it’s an open board, I was replying to a comment made by a friend and you had to jump in and get your tuppenceworth in. You just can’t help yourself, can you? Always looking to have a pop at me when I’m talking to someone else. Folks like you are ruining this board. 

Oh dear, toys out the pram again. Go talk tae yir pal then.. And btw, how many times have you insulted me. Calling me a weirdo, a freak, a cunt, stupid?? I  would go on and on, yet I use a word that I have seen others use in the past, and now I am breaking the law and getting personal with someone's sexual innuendos. It's a fuckin joke.. Dont throw stones in glass houses DD. I was the brunt of a sick joke on Canadian Water. You think it's funny, 7 people died in Ontario from tainted water in Ontario a few years ago. I visited the site. Our water laws changed because of that tragic incident.I take shit like that very serious, but you dont see me moping and.playing the victim looking for  sympathy like you are doing.. I just said, "fair enough, laughs on Ramy". Now get on with your life and stop following me around.. 🖕

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear, toys out the pram again. Go talk tae yir pal then.. And btw, how many times have you insulted me. Calling me a weirdo, a freak, a cunt, stupid?? I  would go on and on, yet I use a word that I have seen others use in the past, and now I am breaking the law and getting personal with someone's sexual innuendos. It's a fuckin joke.. Dont throw stones in glass houses DD. I was the brunt of a sick joke on Canadian Water. You think it's funny, 7 people died in Ontario from tainted water in Ontario a few years ago. I visited the site. Our water laws changed because of that tragic incident.I take shit like that very serious, but you dont see me moping and.playing the victim looking for  sympathy like you are doing.. I just said, "fair enough, laughs on Ramy". Now get on with your life and stop following me around.. 🖕

Maybe you should address the person that started the thread, not me. Yes, I’ve called you names, but I’ve never stated that you’ve taken part in any illegal activists for sexual gratification, that’s you crossing lines and going well over the top. That kind of rumours, if they got out of hand, could cost people livelihoods, yet you seem to think it’s fair game. You just don’t get it, do you? A laughs a laugh, but you’ve went too far. 

Thread reported to the mods, hopefully they’ll shut it down and ban you from the site. 

This is for football, not you waging an all out war against people that you clearly don’t like. 

btw, you keep replying to me, I was speaking to another poster, so stop following me around every thread I post on, it’s pathetic and verging on stalking, not that it’ll concern you, illegal activities seem to give you a kick.......

C'mon you pair.  We are Scotland supporters FFS.  DD, if u call us huns that is the slagging thing.  I don't take offence to it.  Sheepshaggers and Tims I wouldn't think are that bad either.  Settle it down.  Banter is one thing.  Having a sense of humour bypass is another.  Right finished work and my peacekeeping task.  Glenlivet still has a few left in it.  For what its worth Ormond never has apologised to me for saying I was someone else and facebooking him etc.  But I let it go.  Do the same the pair of you.  Please?

2 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Aha! You’re not actually denying it then. Who are you really, you man of many names?

Denying whit?  I am like dandy done.  I have several friends on here who know who I am.  Ormond accused me of being someone else that was seemingly FB him.  So yes, I will deny that.  My point is that I never got an apology.  Even when he knew he was wrong.  These things can escalate but I laughed it off.  As did the people who got in touch with me.  Including friends of the guy Ormond was accusing.  Silly stuff.  That is similar to what Ramy and DD are doing now.  Daft stuff.  

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Denying whit?  I am like dandy done.  I have several friends on here who know who I am.  Ormond accused me of being someone else that was seemingly FB him.  So yes, I will deny that.  My point is that I never got an apology.  Even when he knew he was wrong.  These things can escalate but I laughed it off.  As did the people who got in touch with me.  Including friends of the guy Ormond was accusing.  Silly stuff.  That is similar to what Ramy and DD are doing now.  Daft stuff.  

Accusations of being someone else on an internet messageboard isn’t  illegal. 

Accusations of cruelty to animals for sexual gratification is a whole different ball game. 

If this got out of hand, I could lose my family, job and serve time in prison. Ramy doesn’t think about that when he throws these slanderous comments about for anyone to see. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Accusations of being someone else on an internet messageboard isn’t  illegal. 

Accusations of cruelty to animals for sexual gratification is a whole different ball game. 

If this got out of hand, I could lose my family, job and serve time in prison. Ramy doesn’t think about that when he throws these slanderous comments about for anyone to see. 

That would never happen DD.  And slander IS when you accuse someone of doing something bad that they haven't done.  I could have laboured that point when Ormond did that to me.  But no winners there so laughed it off.  I have never met Ramy or you.  But my hunch is that you are two good guys.  Everyone can get carried away on here DD.  If we were all in the pub we would be having a laugh about it.  But e-mails and message boards can get out of context.  Let it go man.  I suggest we all go to Canada for a TAMB night oot.  But before that I am heading down to the pub for a pint.  I am getting worse at pool as I get older.  But asked to help out with a local football side in the Borders so going to do that.  IMO the board needs people like you and Ramy who have opinions.  I let myself down from time to time (through Glenlivet mainly).  But we should all have the bottle to apologise when we have fucked up.  I have on many occasion.  Not saying who has fucked up between you and Ramy but probably both wrong in some ways.  Stand on.

6 minutes ago, WCTA said:

The big bugger probably thinks they are my other team because of my dislike of the Huns pal. 

Could not give a flying fuck about him. Wants me banned.. Anyhoo, this is about Celtic, so stick to the topic. Oh, and yes, I will defo bring you down the Celtic Club when your in Ottawa..👍