The Mighty Celtic... - Page 178 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

As long as it is civil, honest, factual, and not something that will have me blow ma fuckin stack... Then it is within my rules of engagement.. 

So there's nae much we can chat about then, this thread should have closed 176 pages ago ramy :Tumbleweed-2:

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

it couldn’t be more Celtic related if it tried. 

Grown men arguing over who is getting shagged. Fighting threats. Dentist required. Internet stardom. Mental breakdown. The whole shabam. 

This should be to an away fixture.. Erm, the new Mighty Dundee United thread. It needs broken in properly, and I need a break.. 

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No idea, but someone, somewhere actually thinks it bothers me. It’s quite sad really that someone goes to all of that effort to do it. 

Why should it bother you? Every emoji is adding to your reputation. A look at your post shows a rep of 782 and has been increased by lots of confused emojis.

The post above you is Ramy on 762. I’m not saying it is Ramy giving you them but it would be funny if it was him pushing you up and above him on the rep table because of all the confused emojis :-))

On 2/14/2021 at 5:05 PM, vanderark14 said:

You're one fucked up individual. 🤣🤣🤣 I cana remember ever accusing you of anything.

I think i've achieved the ultimate goal of being blocked by both the Canadian Dwarf and the Rolling mills cunt who kids on he's a good guy but really is a rabid Tim-hating sash wearing individual who I have given his character, 

19 minutes ago, dj mick said:

I think i've achieved the ultimate goal of being blocked by both the Canadian Dwarf and the Rolling mills cunt who kids on he's a good guy but really is a rabid Tim-hating sash wearing individual who I have given his character, 

Never blocked anyone on here on my life kid.  So do not lie please.

31 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Why should it bother you? Every emoji is adding to your reputation. A look at your post shows a rep of 782 and has been increased by lots of confused emojis.

The post above you is Ramy on 762. I’m not saying it is Ramy giving you them but it would be funny if it was him pushing you up and above him on the rep table because of all the confused emojis :-))

He was actually excited a week or two ago how he was higher than me 😂😂😂

I on the other hand, don’t give a flying fuck about it 😂

35 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

It's not much effort. 

It is slightly more with 4/5 logins though. When I get a notification, it’s anything between 2-4 within a minute or two. It’s hardly coincidental that various people all give a reaction in the same time frame. I’ve seen them from posts made weeks ago and them all of a sudden, 3 people give it one emoji or the other 😂

33 minutes ago, dj mick said:

Can I ask you something seriously?  Why would you call me rabid and tim-hating and wears a sash?  I have never done that in my life and never shown that on here.  So why would you say things like that?  Are you so full of hate that you wpuld say things like that?

The level of hate on this board by certain members is really disappointing.  I thought this was primarily a Scotland Board with a bit of banter between club fans.  I have just had  an accusation of tim hating, wearing a sash etc from a person who is a celtic supporter and clearly doesn't know me.  Anyway, Scotland Forever and DJ Rick with a silent P.  Have a good evening.

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If you read this, and are not on  Celtic related, and have a problem, head over to OFF TOPIC.... I have created a thread for you eedjits.. This is a Celtic FC thread, be respectful.. Thank you...

Away you go.  You are that daft you don't even know how to spell eejit correctly. 🌙

55 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It is slightly more with 4/5 logins though. When I get a notification, it’s anything between 2-4 within a minute or two. It’s hardly coincidental that various people all give a reaction in the same time frame. I’ve seen them from posts made weeks ago and them all of a sudden, 3 people give it one emoji or the other 😂

Agreed, someone has multiple logins or they hace a we group of people doing it. It's a bizarre thing to get kicks from but someone out there enjoys it.

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Agreed, someone has multiple logins or they hace a we group of people doing it. It's a bizarre thing to get kicks from but someone out there enjoys it.

It’s not like the old days on here where there’d by 50 or 60 people all actively posting.

Take a look at who’s online and there’s usually only about 8-10 people on at any given time. It only takes about 15 minutes to work it out. I checked when I was being accused, it really wasn’t difficult. Though by multiple you’re talking about a couple mostly.

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Who are they VA?  Do you think I have?  I know you haven't and neither do I.  I was Fermer but sold the farm and moved to the Borders.  Hence Rolling Hills.  I don't believe many others have multiple logins on here,  What would be the point.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Who are they VA?  Do you think I have?  I know you haven't and neither do I.  I was Fermer but sold the farm and moved to the Borders.  Hence Rolling Hills.  I don't believe many others have multiple logins on here,  What would be the point.

Chripper is definitely one of them but everyone knows that. I can't say I've looked into it like TT.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Chripper is definitely one of them but everyone knows that. I can't say I've looked into it like TT.

I like things like that. A bit like playing Cluedo. It’s not always who you think it is though, some people just join in for a laugh.

Remember the first rep system about 12 years ago? I think there was a like and dislike button and any dislikes negated the likes. Sorry if I’m wrong here but I’m sure it was phart that mucked around with it giving certain posters dislikes whatever they posted. The mods eventually removed it.