The Mighty Celtic... - Page 176 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not perfect, but to say that is completely false. I do not bring it on myself. The "Don's brigade"  revel in trying to wind me up. .. That is a fact...

The dons brigade? 

There are fans of other clubs who point out your idiocy but well done you got a couple of people to belive you are the victim.

Edited by vanderark14

6 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

It is a fact.

They just have too much time on their hands.

If they were intelligent, they'd dedicate their precious time to something positive... but they aren't, so they don't. 

Take it as a back-handed compliment that they spend so much time thinking about you. Strange? Yes. But it's still flattering.

Too much time on their hands? You've posted just as much if not more than most on here and let's not pretend you haven't given out your own form of abuse. Your just as bad as everyone else on here, so much so you've had to create multiple accounts because you can't behave yourself.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not perfect, but to say that is completely false. I do not bring it on myself. The "Don's brigade"  revel in trying to wind me up. .. That is a fact...

Go back to the post yestetday where you shit and started abusing me.

My post was not aimed at winding you up in fact it had nothing to do with you. You chose to become aggressive and abusive. That is your fault, nobody else.

21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Go back to the post yestetday where you shit and started abusing me.

My post was not aimed at winding you up in fact it had nothing to do with you. You chose to become aggressive and abusive. That is your fault, nobody else.

Doesn’t work like that, you mentioned Celtic in a negative light (amongst other clubs), but that instantly means you had a personal dig at Ramy & every single Celtic fan in the world, then you made it personal when you didn’t end the message with HH. 

That’s how it works with those lot, ashamed of nothing, offended by everything. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

It really is.

Going at it last thing at night and first thing in the morning. 😂🤦🏻

I just woke up, its 6am here in baltic Ottawa, and I see the same folk are at it again. Why? What purpose does it serve? Attention? Acceptance? Enjoy your day Jim, and try to avoid this thread unfortunately....

Reading Ryan Gauld to Celtic rumours. Have no idea how true this is. Never seen the boy play, but heard his name mentioned alot.. Also hearing that Steve Ckarke is being lined up..🤣🤣. We know he is a lifelong Celtic man, but who would take the job, and how to you get rid of Lennon??

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Reading Ryan Gauld to Celtic rumours. Have no idea how true this is. Never seen the boy play, but heard his name mentioned alot.. Also hearing that Steve Ckarke is being lined up..🤣🤣. We know he is a lifelong Celtic man, but who would take the job, and how to you get rid of Lennon??

Gauld has been linked with us a few times over the last couple of years.  He had a loan at HIbs last season but didn't exactly pull up any trees I don't think.  Clarke to Celtic is an obvious link for the press to make.  Have a decent Euros with Scotland in the summer and then leave on top to take the Celtic job.  I'm not sure the Celtic fans woulparticularlyly warm to his brand of football though.  Or him signing Eamonn Brophy, Gary Dicker and Stuart Findlay! 

Don't take this personally Ramy but I really can't see the point in this Mighty Celtic thread, or a Mighty Rangers one or an Aberdeen one. If for example St Mirren won the league then I could see why that would make an interesting thread. This I'm afraid will always come across as a gloating thread.

Vanderark didn't mean anything bad towards Celtic but opening the door and walking into this thread is like walking into a Gallowgate bar on match day. Walk in there and mention Celtic and child abuse in the same sentence, even if Rangers and Motherwell  are mentioned at the same time and you know what you'll face. So maybe it would have been better discussed in a thread that was about all of Scottish football not just a Celtic thread. That said, your reaction was way, way over the top in my opinion so it's easy to see why what followed came about.

It's why I don't understand people complaining about quoting you or RH in this particular thread. To see it you must be in it so if it bothers you then just avoid this particular thread altogether because you know what you're going to see. Personally I'd shut down any Mighty Team Name thread but if somehow this one has made 176 pages then people must see value in it :mellow:

30 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Don't take this personally Ramy but I really can't see the point in this Mighty Celtic thread, or a Mighty Rangers one or an Aberdeen one. If for example St Mirren won the league then I could see why that would make an interesting thread. This I'm afraid will always come across as a gloating thread.

Vanderark didn't mean anything bad towards Celtic but opening the door and walking into this thread is like walking into a Gallowgate bar on match day. Walk in there and mention Celtic and child abuse in the same sentence, even if Rangers and Motherwell  are mentioned at the same time and you know what you'll face. So maybe it would have been better discussed in a thread that was about all of Scottish football not just a Celtic thread. That said, your reaction was way, way over the top in my opinion so it's easy to see why what followed came about.

It's why I don't understand people complaining about quoting you or RH in this particular thread. To see it you must be in it so if it bothers you then just avoid this particular thread altogether because you know what you're going to see. Personally I'd shut down any Mighty Team Name thread but if somehow this one has made 176 pages then people must see value in it :mellow:

Good post, some good points. I'm no.offended at all fella. If the mods, want to shut this thread down, shut it down, it's become a complete car crash because certain folk cannot stick to the topic and it blows up. Take yesterday for instance. Vanderark should never have put that topic on child abuse in this thread, it should have been in Scottish Football thread... I would have had no issue. They want it shut down, shut it down.. Enjoy your day TT....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

24 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

When Ramy started this thread I started The Mighty Rangers one up as a laugh.  Soon stopped it though.  These threads can turn in to chaos as they have done.  Probably best shutting it down now Ramy.  It's been a blast!!  Have a good day mate.

It's not up to me... I could not care less what they do with it... HH

16 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll see your lots and raise you 55, the multiple logins will crash this board very soon. Funny how they usually come within a minute of each other 😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is it possible to turn off notifications?

39 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Gauld has been linked with us a few times over the last couple of years.  He had a loan at HIbs last season but didn't exactly pull up any trees I don't think.  Clarke to Celtic is an obvious link for the press to make.  Have a decent Euros with Scotland in the summer and then leave on top to take the Celtic job.  I'm not sure the Celtic fans woulparticularlyly warm to his brand of football though.  Or him signing Eamonn Brophy, Gary Dicker and Stuart Findlay! 

The same folk that are linking Clarke with Celtic, are the same folk that linked Benitez with Celtic. It wont happen.. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good post, some good points. I'm no.offended at all fella. If the mods, want to shut this thread down, shut it down, it's become a complete car crash because certain folk cannot stick to the topic and it blows up. Take yesterday for instance. Vanderark should never have put that topic on child abuse in this thread, it should have been in Scottish Football thread... I would have had no issue. They want it shut down, shut it down.. Enjoy your day TT....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Don't get me wrong Ramy, I'm not shouting for it to be closed, 176 pages suggests it should stay open. It was just my observations really.  

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy, did you feel your reaction towards me was warranted? You couldve PMd me to say you felt I posted in the wrong thread.

I'm not having a go at you but you seem to want to justify the OTT reaction all because you felt the post was in the wrong thread. 

42 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Would clarke want the celtic job? Isn't he well known for hating the baggage that comes with it.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is exactly what I am speaking about. Fairbairn and I are talking about Celtic news, then this pops up.. Why??? Its pathetic and childish behavior...

You were discussing yesterday's spat with another poster too but that's OK because it's not what you want to read. 

Here's a great idea, you don't need to reply to my posts. You can avoid them if you want.

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You were discussing yesterday's spat with another poster too but that's OK because it's not what you want to read. 

Here's a great idea, you don't need to reply to my posts. You can avoid them if you want.

Here is a better idea. Put me on ignore.. You just posted about Clarke to Celtic, I responded respectfully, that's the way it should work..

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Here is a better idea. Put me on ignore.. You just posted about Clarke to Celtic, I responded respectfully, that's the way it should work..

Dude, are you OK? Honestly you just had a conversation with someone which would be classed as off topic and your having a go at someone for doing just that.

It's not pathetic or childish to ask someone if notifications can be turned off.

Edited by vanderark14

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Dude, are you OK? Honestly you just had a conversation with someone which would be classed as off topic and your having a go at someone for doing just that.

It's not pathetic or childish to ask someone if notifications can be turned off.

I am the owner and majority shareholder of this thread, I call the shots, not you.... Please post Celtic related, or perform on another thread..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am the owner and majority shareholder of this thread, I call the shots, not you.... Please post Celtic related, or perform on another thread..

😂😂

You're having another nightmare and its not even passed canada breakfast time 😂