The Mighty Celtic... - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

11 minutes ago, 1ANDYP said:

Where was the Phoenix again. I'm no Celtic fan but used to go with my mates round all they pubs back in the day.

Next door to the William Hill between bar 67 and the hoops. Was never really one I went in as much as the others but had a beer garden which was good in the nice weather. Haven't set foot in that St.Lukes place, and doubt I ever will tbh.

8 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

3-1 and Rogic fgs today. 

Hopefully another huge crowd and atmosphere like the Hibs match. Another win will do the confidence the world of good ahead of the Leipzig game on Thursday, which I (probably naively) think is a winnable one.

Think the weather will prevent a full house.

4 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Don't think I've ever seen that one.

I'm falling behind in the Celtic da league table. Missed the trip to Dens on Wednesday for my kids Halloween party too. Next thing you know I'll be forgetting to wear the bumbles to bed😄

Few pints in the squirrel then launch a flare at Craig Levein this afternoon and I'll be back in business though. HH

Nice one mate. Yes , I watched it on you tube, it is brilliant. Brought me to tears. It's definitely worth watching. "The Squirrel". I have been in there, my Dad used to drink there before heading to Paradise. HH

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A  true legend pal. He was a good player as well as being the head of the catholiic church in scotland (ref. Only an excuse). But aye a great person. Anyway back to league business today. Going to the livi game game which sums up my exciting weekend. I have just found my glenlivet so stand on.

Enjoy big man. 👍

Just now, PASTA Mick said:

Kerr Mcinroy is on the bench today. He's meant to be decent. 

Nice one. This is when these youngsters get their chance. We have injury problems. Let's hope the wee man gets a run, albiet, tough match to get your feet wet. Look at Christie, got his chance, now he should be a regular every week if his form stays strong.. HH

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

Pretty perfect first half other than the ref bizzarely pulling it back for a Celtic free kick while Eduoard was through on goal for a hattrick.

Hearts fans leaving after the third with go home ya Huns ringing round the stadium is always nice to see as well.

Cheers for the update mate. I can't get the match on any stream, so following ticker on fotmob. I'm at work so. HH

9 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Aye still going and was done up recently. The toilets probably look exactly like you last saw them though. Guy who owns it owns the London road tavern now too (although it's now called the Real McCoy).

The Emerald Isle shut down a few months ago and the Pheonix is now a hipster pub. Think that's how the whole place is going to go in ten years or so, Merchant city east. Will be a sad day when all the Celtic pubs are gone, even though most of them are shiteholes that only open on matchday. They're our shiteholes at least.

Still plenty to choose from in the town centre though 

Is the Springfield Vaults still open on match days? What a dump of a place :lol: 

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

Ryan Christie looking more and more like a perfect replacement for Armstrong with every game he plays in the middle of the park. 

Can we have him back please?