The Mighty Celtic... - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Most entertaining game I've watched this season.

Looks like we now finally have two cbs who can head the ball. Benkovic in particular is the sort of defender we've been missing for a long time. Absolutely ragdolled cunts for the full match.

An on form Rogic makes such a difference to us. Forrest, although he didn't score, was my motm though.

7 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Looks like we now finally have two cbs who can head the ball. Benkovic in particular is the sort of defender we've been missing for a long time. Absolutely ragdolled cunts for the full match.

An on form Rogic makes such a difference to us. Forrest, although he didn't score, was my motm though.

Agreed. Lustig is past it mate. Love his desire and passion for the club, but he does not have the legs anymore. Some free kick from McGregor off the bar😃

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Agreed. Lustig is past it mate. Love his desire and passion for the club, but he does not have the legs anymore. Some free kick from McGregor off the bar😃

I have desire and passion for the club as well but unfortunately that doesn't make me good enough either. No room for sentimentality.

I actually felt he was good going forward today to be fair, particularly in the first half. Rogic's goal all started from him driving forward and getting it into Forrest. Would need to see their goal again but felt Gordon could have been out a bit quicker to deal with it. He did make two excellent saves towards the end of the first half though.

We all knew we needed another RB at the start of the season, and I'm sure BR was referring to that in his post match interview when he said we "stood still" in the summer.

17 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

More exciting than Ramys online commentary on here ? Surely not. 😳