The Mighty Celtic... - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

On 8/27/2018 at 9:42 AM, PASTA Mick said:

The managers got to go, domestically he's taken a group of dumplings and made them better, on a European front it's been as bad as ever and it's pretty obvious he doesn't want to be there, get him too fuck.

12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Nope. That's a newspaper I despise.

It's just clear Rodgers wants out of Celtic. His heart isn't in it anymore. If he gets offered the chance to manage Newcastle, Southampton or West Ham soon, he will take it.

Celtic would probably be glad to get his large background staff off the wage bill too.

Thats the feeling I have had since the start of the season

As much as I like Rodgers, this is becoming painful to watch. I don't have the answers, but the last few years we are going backwards in Europe. It's becoming embarrassing. I love Celtic, always will, but something has to change. Hope it gets sorted sooner rather than later. The competition in the league is no joke, Killie, Hearts, Hibs, these are not pretenders and Celtic better it take the league for granted. Sometimes you have to go with your head rather than your hurt as painful as it is. HH

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

As much as I like Rodgers, this is becoming painful to watch. I don't have the answers, but the last few years we are going backwards in Europe. It's becoming embarrassing. I love Celtic, always will, but something has to change. Hope it gets sorted sooner rather than later. The competition in the league is no joke, Killie, Hearts, Hibs, these are not pretenders and Celtic better it take the league for granted. Sometimes you have to go with your head rather than your hurt as painful as it is. HH

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whomever put that laughing sign on my previous post can take a flying fuck. Maybe I'll go back to ma old ways and be an annoying prick. That's more like me anyway. 😁😁😁😁

Let me help you out .

I fuckin love BR, he is the man , the rest of you can get tae fuck. 😆😆😆😆 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Backwards / forwards who cares, we are the fuckin best , not  simply the best , THE fuckin best 😆😆😆😆😎😎😎😎

I love Celtic and Scotland. Did ah mention ah live in  Canada ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇨🇦❤️❤️❤️❤️ But ahm no fuckin Canadian 😡😡😡😡 😀😀😀😀😀

RH where are ye? Crack open the Glenlivet. The rest of them can get tae fuck 👍👍👍👍  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🍺🍺🍺🍺. HH

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Let me help you out .

I fuckin love BR, he is the man , the rest of you can get tae fuck. 😆😆😆😆 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Backwards / forwards who cares, we are the fuckin best , not  simply the best , THE fuckin best 😆😆😆😆😎😎😎😎

I love Celtic and Scotland. Did ah mention ah live in  Canada ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇨🇦❤️❤️❤️❤️ But ahm no fuckin Canadian 😡😡😡😡 😀😀😀😀😀

RH where are ye? Crack open the Glenlivet. The rest of them can get tae fuck 👍👍👍👍  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🍺🍺🍺🍺. HH

Fucking quality man. Don't forget "Legend" btw..😁😁

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The last few years saw us qualify for the CL for the first time in 3 seasons, then do it again the following season while securing European football after Christmas (something which we rarely ever do) so to say we've been going backwards in that period is simply incorrect.

The board let the manager down in the transfer window. Hope all these people wanting Rodgers out are happy when we replace him with Jackie Macnamara or Alan Stubbs cos there's not a chance we'll get anyone of Rodgers class ever again.

A double treble and people are still wanting rid. We really do have a very spoiled bunch of fans.

4 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

The last few years saw us qualify for the CL for the first time in 3 seasons, then do it again the following season while securing European football after Christmas (something which we rarely ever do) so to say we've been going backwards in that period is simply incorrect.

The board let the manager down in the transfer window. Hope all these people wanting Rodgers out are happy when we replace him with Jackie Macnamara or Alan Stubbs cos there's not a chance we'll get anyone of Rodgers class ever again.

A double treble and people are still wanting rid. We really do have a very spoiled bunch of fans.

Very good points there. I'm just annoyed that's all.  HH

On 10/26/2018 at 5:44 PM, Scotland Ever More said:

100% correct! 👍

It's amazing Celtic were complaining about making that trip

The ease with which average hearts were dispatched

Same old story, journeyman foreigner preferred to Scottish youngsters and chuck in god awful match losing performances

On 8/4/2018 at 12:18 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said: