The Mighty Celtic... - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

that’ll be why I commented on Celtic 

between you and rolling hills, the tambs average IQ  must be at its lowest ever

Yet you took the time to post this on my thread ya helmet. I really do not give a flying fuck what you think of me to be perfectly honest. It is a message board. A source for information and a good laugh now again. But deary me, I won't sleep tonight. Slandervark dissnae like me. 🖕🖕

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yet you took the time to post this on my thread ya helmet. I really do not give a flying fuck what you think of me to be perfectly honest. It is a message board. A source for information and a good laugh now again. But deary me, I won't sleep tonight. Slandervark dissnae like me. 🖕🖕

Your post makes no sense at all, if anything your highlighting your own stupidity.

its sad the new owners have let you and others destroy this forum with your pathetic act.

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Your post makes no sense at all, if anything your highlighting your own stupidity.

its sad the new owners have let you and others destroy this forum with your pathetic act.

Then write an official complaint to the Tartan Army Message board Complaints Division.  Noo away an geez peace.😴😴😴

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And this is MA thread. It's about Celtic slandervark. Your comments have nothing to do with Celtic FC. So beat it!!!

It’s an open forum, if you can’t handle criticism or questioning of your beloved Celtic, I suggest you find another place to spout your boring drivel.

Night night ramy 

Edited by vanderark14

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It’s an open forum, if you can’t handle criticism or questioning of your beloved Celtic, I suggest you find another place to spout your boring drivel.

Night night ramy 

I can handle criticism. I have been on this board over 10 years. Criticism does not bother me. I have been hounded, laughed at, sworn at, called an idiot by various folk on this board. It's laughable mate. I live in Ottawa. I have a beautiful loving wife and 2 wonderful boys who I coach them football. I have a great job. I have great pals. Life I've is good. I have a Celtic CSC. Do you honestly bthink I worry about what folk think of me on this board? Come on man. It's great banter. That's all. Yes I get homesick and.post my Scotland Forever threads. So what? Does that make me bad person? Anyhoo. Have a good night Vandervark. 

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:25 PM, vanderark14 said:

Without wanting to pick sides, you probably shouldn't remark on IQ if you don't know the difference between your and you're.

Anyway, another massively average game at Celtic Park. Rosenborg at home would have been the last decent performance.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Without wanting to pick sides, you probably shouldn't remark on IQ if you don't know the difference between your and you're.

Anyway, another massively average game at Celtic Park. Rosenborg at home would have been the last decent performance.

I know the difference between your and you're, it was a typing error.

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I can handle criticism. I have been on this board over 10 years. Criticism does not bother me. I have been hounded, laughed at, sworn at, called an idiot by various folk on this board. It's laughable mate. I live in Ottawa. I have a beautiful loving wife and 2 wonderful boys who I coach them football. I have a great job. I have great pals. Life I've is good. I have a Celtic CSC. Do you honestly bthink I worry about what folk think of me on this board? Come on man. It's great banter. That's all. Yes I get homesick and.post my Scotland Forever threads. So what? Does that make me bad person? Anyhoo. Have a good night Vandervark. 

You will do for me Ramy.  Considering. 💩

13 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

👍