Steven Gerrard - as a manager ? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steven Gerrard - as a manager ?

3 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Who is John James?

Odd ball Tim blogger

Technically should be dead by now - given that both the UVF/UDA (who had put aside decades of animosity to work together), and the Mexican drug cartels linked with Pedro and Rangers,  were going to take him out.

Attracts other oddballs who lap his stuff up.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:46 AM, Cove_Sheep said:

Who is John James?

Award winning blogger who uses truth to call out the SMSM and get it up Sevco and as a result isn't very well liked by the 'continuists' who refuse to admit that Rangers died.

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Award winning blogger who uses truth to call out the SMSM and get it up Sevco and as a result isn't very well liked by the 'continuists' who refuse to admit that Rangers died.

Hahaha 🤣

Just now, BlueGaz said:

Yas Col. Good to see you getting behind us. :ok:

It’s cute watching the Huns getting all turned on just now. Because it’ll be all the more hilarious when they inevitably fall on their fat, monkey arses again. 😄

Guest BlueGaz
11 minutes ago, Ormond said:

It’s cute watching the Huns getting all turned on just now. Because it’ll be all the more hilarious when they inevitably fall on their fat, monkey arses again. 😄

You’d love to support a team. One that people go to watch I mean. 

Just now, BlueGaz said:

You’d love to support a team. One that people go to watch I mean. 

I couldn’t give a shit about what other people want to watch. It never spoiled my years of following my home team.

For all your thousands and thousands more fans than Saints though, which ones stood back and let their club die? Not the farmers Son. 😄👍

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

I couldn’t give a shit about what other people want to watch. It never spoiled my years of following my home team.

For all your thousands and thousands more fans than Saints though, which ones stood back and let their club die? Not the farmers Son. 😄👍

😂 your daily ration up now. Next subject. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

5 hours until boozer time and I’m on a day off. 😂

Not open same hours as here?