Revisiting 9/11? - Page 10 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Revisiting 9/11?

9 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

You never see folk walking about town centres with sandwich boards anymore.

Did they all move to Canada?

man-holding-sign-the-end-of-the-world-is

About ten or so years ago at election time (Westminster, Holyrood and local) I always used to see this wee auld guy in a mobility scooter driving a continuous circuit around Glasgow City centre with big "Vote Scottish Labour" placards fixed to it  He could barely see over the front one he had fixed to it.

He's probably died now.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

About ten or so years ago at election time (Westminster, Holyrood and local) I always used to see this wee auld guy in a mobility scooter driving a continuous circuit around Glasgow City centre with big "Vote Scottish Labour" placards fixed to it  He could barely see over the front one he had fixed to it.

He's probably died now.

He was still there in the run up to the referendum with the scooter bedecked in Union Jacks and Better Together paraphernalia 

Just your typical bigoted auld fvcker   

17 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

In the spirit of the thread, I read this, a lot of guff would be my review. I've not read alot of 911 stuff but that appears pretty typical of a lot of it, some self important nobody droning on about irrelevant nonsense and their own pet physcological theories, backing up their arguments with irrelevant nonsense and more pet psychological theories from other self important nobodies.

That sums it nicely.

On 9/14/2017 at 6:00 PM, Scotty CTA said:

3 inches over what distance?

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

That's either a saddo or a set-up.

No, just a clear and honest understanding of logic and deception, and a willingness to question everything.

I won't be brow-beaten by the eggheads, though, if that's what you're getting at.

Academia is only one component toward determining the truth.

If a person rejects God in their heart, is convinced by impossible theories as fact, and only comfortable in going along with the majority, then they're no good to anyone (including themselves).

There are plenty of people of 'higher learning' who accept creation and question a globe earth.

Scotty, we have never met but I believe you to be a genuine really good guy (I have heard so from others).

If you remove "religion/God" from of your arguments it'd have a chance.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

My feeling is there were a lot of really decent 9/11 threads on here strangled at birth by the Scotty Show.

That blows Scotty's big theory out the water as Hell has just Frozen over as I agree with you.

He is either on a long term wind up and needs to get a life or he believes this crap and needs to get a life or is desperate for attention and needs to get a life.

On 9/14/2017 at 6:00 PM, Scotty CTA said:

No, just a clear and honest understanding of logic and deception, and a willingness to question everything.

No, you don't question everything (and you have very little understanding of logic). You do not question the nature of the text upon which your entire subsequent worldview is based and that inability to question undermines all that follows as it is built on sand. Faith is a perfectly fine way of approaching knowledge of metaphysics, in fact it is the only sensible way, but it's a crap way to approach physics.

Science isn't based on faith and the false 'certainty' that faith inspires. Science is based on doubt. Theories, to have scientific validity, have to be testable. Heliocentricism, relativity, big bang have all, so far, passed the tests that make them continue to be viable. They all enable prediction, and those predictions have, so far, been shown to be sound. Bible-based cosmology is a hotch-potch of lies, evasions, mysticism and bullshit.

One reason you make few contributions to the 9/11 debate these days is that you need physics to make a case, and using physics would highlight the hypocrisy of your more recent conversion to faith-based cosmology. It leaves you in a fundamentally illogical position where you do not understand the difference between necessary truth and contingent truth, or 'beyond reasonable doubt' and 'beyond all possible doubt'. And yet despite all this you claim "a clear and honest understanding of logic and deception, and a willingness to question everything". You're deceiving yourself.

On 9/10/2017 at 8:24 PM, thplinth said:

{\displaystyle e^{i\pi }+1=0}

On 9/11/2017 at 9:26 AM, Orraloon said:

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question but i is the square root of -1. But you already know that, which is why I think I don't understand the question?

By re-expressing the formula so that i is on the left hand side and all the other symbols are on the right hand side.

For example A = B + C can be re expressed with C on the LHS only as C = A - B

So for the formula above what does i = ? if you rearrange it?

Same for Pi as well (Pi = ?) while we are at it. Can that be done?  

9 hours ago, andymac said:

That blows Scotty's big theory out the water as Hell has just Frozen over as I agree with you.

He is either on a long term wind up and needs to get a life or he believes this crap and needs to get a life or is desperate for attention and needs to get a life.

I asked Scotty ages ago what he hoped to achieve by promoting what he interprets as the truth about 9/11. Was he trying to raise awareness to halt the march of destruction unleashed after 9/11, to remove it as the justification, to un-Pearl Harbour 9/11 in people's minds and puncture the delusion. Amazingly he basically said no as he believed it was destiny and/or unstoppable. He instead said he was only trying to save souls (that is what pretty much all his posts / threads are about). But it has got to the point where he cannot differentiate between 9/11 truth and Flat Earth theory - they are both the same to him - just vehicles to turn peoples heads and save them. They are devices for creating converts. How effective this is in reality I don't know but Scotty seems to think it works. This is what is a little alarming is that Scotty does not seem to have any awareness of the vast gulf between the two subjects and how crazy the Flat Earth stuff sounds. His 9/11 stuff has got progressively more wild and now Flat Earth theories... If I was Scotty I would be a little concerned at that progression. Where is that going to end man. How is that going to end. I suspect he does believe what he says and he is trying to save us. So as annoying as it is at times I think his heart is good.

On 14/09/2017 at 4:03 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Satan has the power to (and does) control all 'governments'.

It is ultimately those 'governments' which decide/allow what gets taught through our education systems and released through the various medias.

(For example, if I were to discover free and unlimited 'energy', I couldn't just announce it. I would just be a target for being discredited or death in the same way that so many have previously been black balled and have 'perished'.)

I don't subscribe to the theory of relativity, or believe that the Hubble telescope exists.

Oooooh, getting all excited, is this a glimpse of the future, is there going to be another bonkers thread coming along, 'How the baby Jesus helped me find free unlimited energy.' I believe there are already some cracking youtube vids available.

Edited by Eisegerwind

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I asked Scotty ages ago what he hoped to achieve by promoting what he interprets as the truth about 9/11. Was he trying to raise awareness to halt the march of destruction unleashed after 9/11, to remove it as the justification, to un-Pearl Harbour 9/11 in people's minds and puncture the delusion. Amazingly he basically said no as he believed it was destiny and/or unstoppable. He instead said he was only trying to save souls (that is what pretty much all his posts / threads are about). But it has got to the point where he cannot differentiate between 9/11 truth and Flat Earth theory - they are both the same to him - just vehicles to turn peoples heads and save them. They are devices for creating converts. How effective this is in reality I don't know but Scotty seems to think it works. This is what is a little alarming is that Scotty does not seem to have any awareness of the vast gulf between the two subjects and how crazy the Flat Earth stuff sounds. His 9/11 stuff has got progressively more wild and now Flat Earth theories... If I was Scotty I would be a little concerned at that progression. Where is that going to end man. How is that going to end. I suspect he does believe what he says and he is trying to save us. So as annoying as it is at times I think his heart is good.

That's the thing, 911 was the catalyst for Iraq, Libya, and Syria, and all the false flag terrorist attacks over Europe. 

Debunk 911, as hard as that may be and you literally can stop needless deaths in the future. 

8 hours ago, thplinth said:

By re-expressing the formula so that i is on the left hand side and all the other symbols are on the right hand side.

For example A = B + C can be re expressed with C on the LHS only as C = A - B

So for the formula above what does i = ? if you rearrange it?

Same for Pi as well (Pi = ?) while we are at it. Can that be done?  

By definition i squared equals -1. You don't need to derive it from that formula. It would be a pointless exercise. It would also be extremely difficult. This might help to explain why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhHrg-KbJ0&t=32

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

By definition i squared equals -1. You don't need to derive it from that formula. It would be a pointless exercise. It would also be extremely difficult. This might help to explain why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhHrg-KbJ0&t=32

I do not need to but I want to. If it is a pointless exercise simply move it around to make i the LHS and show me how pointless it is. 

On 15/09/2017 at 10:45 AM, ErsatzThistle said:

He's probably died now.

I see him out and about on Viccy Road pretty regularly, the registration plate on his wee mobility scooter is MUF DVR.

Apower(BC)+1=0                

Apower(BC)=-1

logApower(BC)=log -1

(BC) logA= log -1

BC= log-1/logA

B=(log-1/logA)/C

That'll be wrong for lots of reasons, it's just following (and probably breaking) some mathematical rules without understanding the fundamentals of what's going on, it's all too long ago.

37 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Apower(BC)+1=0                

Apower(BC)=-1

logApower(BC)=log -1

(BC) logA= log -1

BC= log-1/logA

B=(log-1/logA)/C

That'll be wrong for lots of reasons, it's just following (and probably breaking) some mathematical rules without understanding the fundamentals of what's going on, it's all too long ago.

Awww gawd logs!