Revisiting 9/11? - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Revisiting 9/11?

It is an interesting place, Antarctica.

What could this be I wonder... a massive concentration / object sitting in what is thought to be a massive crater.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica

http://www.nature.com/news/2006/060529/full/news060529-11.html

Edited by thplinth

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've skipped most of this thread as, quite frankly, it's nonsense however Scotty if you don't mind (and it hasn't been answered elsewhere in the thread) I'd like to ask a question.  if the Earth is flat as you say, why do so many people peddle the "myth" that it's not?  What's to be gained from this?

21 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It is an interesting place, Antarctica.

What could this be I wonder... a massive concentration / object sitting in what is thought to be a massive crater.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica

http://www.nature.com/news/2006/060529/full/news060529-11.html

My dream holiday (which i think isn't possible soon, cause of changes to the treaty of antartica) was Argentina to New Zeland via Antartica, weddel sea,ross sea or the vice versa route.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I've skipped most of this thread as, quite frankly, it's nonsense however Scotty if you don't mind (and it hasn't been answered elsewhere in the thread) I'd like to ask a question.  if the Earth is flat as you say, why do so many people peddle the "myth" that it's not?  What's to be gained from this?

This is exactly what I have been wondering!

2 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

No it doesn't. As thplinth asked, how do you get day and night with a spotlight sun that never rises or sets?

God using electricity these days?  Simples.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

18 minutes ago, northernscum said:

This is exactly what I have been wondering!

A couple of pages back, in reply to Kumio asking who gains from the myth of a spherical earth:

On 9/11/2017 at 5:05 PM, Scotty CTA said:

The enemy.

The only explanation for a flat stationary earth with the sun and moon orbiting it would be special creation.

No big bang, and no evolution.

Telling us that we are just a 'random' speck in an expanding universe on a planet that orbits a sun very cleverly hides God.

Satan doesn't want us to know about and be reconciled to God (hence the deception).

Which begs a number of questions.

• If Satan has the power to control all scientists into formulating theories that 'hide God' from the rest of us poor saps, why doesn't the evil one just control the non-scientists too? Are astro-physicists particularly susceptible to Satanic influence?
  • Big Bang is an interpretation of the equations upon which Einstein built his general theory of relativity. The maths shows that the universe must be dynamic, either contracting or expanding (since, like most mathematical equations, they can be read both ways). Einstein believed that the universe was stable and was neither expanding or contracting (since the technology didn't exist at that time to show that light from distant galaxies was red-shifted). So Einstein added a constant (effectively 'mass') to the equations of general relativity to make them predict stability. The biggest mistake he ever made, so he claimed once Hubble showed red-shift. Now, why would Satan bollock about to such an extent?
  • Got to go out, but I'm sure you can see plenty of other questions that are going begging if all Science of the past few centuries is Satan's attempt to hide God ...

4 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

A couple of pages back, in reply to Kumio asking who gains from the myth of a spherical earth:

Which begs a number of questions.

• If Satan has the power to control all scientists into formulating theories that 'hide God' from the rest of us poor saps, why doesn't the evil one just control the non-scientists too? Are astro-physicists particularly susceptible to Satanic influence?
  • Big Bang is an interpretation of the equations upon which Einstein built his general theory of relativity. The maths shows that the universe must be dynamic, either contracting or expanding (since, like most mathematical equations, they can be read both ways). Einstein believed that the universe was stable and was neither expanding or contracting (since the technology didn't exist at that time to show that light from distant galaxies was red-shifted). So Einstein added a constant (effectively 'mass') to the equations of general relativity to make them predict stability. The biggest mistake he ever made, so he claimed once Hubble showed red-shift. Now, why would Satan bollock about to such an extent?
  • Got to go out, but I'm sure you can see plenty of other questions that are going begging if all Science of the past few centuries is Satan's attempt to hide God ...

I am beginning to think this thread is Beelzebubs invention to distract us all from the impending doom of the TAMBs non existence.

Clever that he is!

Science is just our way of hiding Satan.

On 9/13/2017 at 4:37 AM, DonnyTJS said:

If Satan has the power to control all scientists...

Satan has the power to (and does) control all 'governments'.

It is ultimately those 'governments' which decide/allow what gets taught through our education systems and released through the various medias.

(For example, if I were to discover free and unlimited 'energy', I couldn't just announce it. I would just be a target for being discredited or death in the same way that so many have previously been black balled and have 'perished'.)

On 9/13/2017 at 4:37 AM, DonnyTJS said:

Big Bang is an interpretation of the equations upon which Einstein built his general theory of relativity. 

I don't subscribe to the theory of relativity, or believe that the Hubble telescope exists.

15 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

It is ultimately those 'governments' which decide/allow what gets taught through our education systems and released through the various medias.

(For example, if I were to discover free and unlimited 'energy', I couldn't just announce it. I would just be a target for being discredited or death in the same way that so many have previously been black balled and have 'perished'.)

Agree with this. 

On 9/13/2017 at 4:26 AM, Toepoke said:

No it doesn't. As thplinth asked, how do you get day and night with a spotlight sun that never rises or sets?

The model is shown in the last 17-18 seconds of this video below...

260px-Yin_yang.svg.png

On 9/11/2017 at 7:53 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Snipers (and those in charge of aiming artillery fire) don't take the curvature of the earth into consideration (because they don't have to).

10 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Snipers (and those in charge of aiming artillery fire) don't take the curvature of the earth into consideration (because they don't have to).

Snipers do get taught the Coriolis effect, however the distance they normally shoot means the curvature of the earth is negligible in terms of margin for error, and one of the reasons artillery these days is far more accurate than it used to be is because modern systems take into account the curvature of the earth.  In earlier, less technical systems with far lower range, the curvature of the earth was negligible.  The further older, manual systems shot, the less accurate they were.

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Neither snipers, bridge builders, or layers of railway track take the 'curvature' of the earth into account (because they don't have to)

Snipers don't at shorter ranges, because they don't have to, that is correct.  But at longer ranges, they can have up to a 3 inch margin that has to be taken into account - or so they are led to believe. 

Edited by BlueGaz