Domestic Season 17/18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Domestic Season 17/18

Guest BlueGaz

Guest BlueGaz

Can't believe how poor Hearts are at the back. Surprised Celtic only have 4 (so far). Can only get better I suppose. Were they this poor in LC games?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts fans showing again today why they'll also be known as the diet huns.

Hopefully today was the start of them tumbling down to the championship.

McGregor has to be in the next Scotland squad 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

Hearts look shot. Celtic never out of first gear. I see it appears refs are continuing to shat it again this season.

Agreed, pretty sure McGregor was in an offside position, checked back, went for the ball and crossed for Griffiths 2nd. 

Ah well, never mind. 

1 minute ago, Brassrubber said:

Seemed a better atmosphere at the plastic paddydome today without the rockets hope they make it permanent

Aye if peido songs are your kinda thing then I suppose it would have been :ok:

Back in on Tuesday btw. Only 4 months to our Christmas day out in a full Roseburn so need to get practicing.

18 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Aye if peido songs are your kinda thing then I suppose it would have been :ok:

Back in on Tuesday btw. Only 4 months to our Christmas day out in a full Roseburn so need to get practicing.

You spelt murrayfield wrong :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
59 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Quite exciting from an attacking POV with him, Christie and (hopefully) McKay having good starts this year  

59 minutes ago, JECK said:

Seriously, what is the point in Celtic being in this league this season. Buying Hayes, the biggest threat (if that's the right word) to them last season and putting him on the bench is fking hilarious.

He's on the bench as he's not good enough. There's the truth. I still can't understand why he was signed. If it was only to weaken an already meek opposition then it is indeed pathetic.

5 minutes ago, macy37 said:

He's on the bench as he's not good enough. There's the truth. I still can't understand why he was signed. If it was only to weaken an already meek opposition then it is indeed pathetic.

I don't get why we signed him. I'd rather have kept Christie. 

19 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I don't get why we signed him. I'd rather have kept Christie. 

We signed him because we needed cover/competition in that area and he was the outstanding talent outwith our squad. It's up to him to prove what the sheep on here have been saying for a couple of years.....i.e. that he's better than Forrest. (no sign of that so far)

Jambos were garbage today. They look like bottom 6 material, maybe even worse. Someone has a big job to do!

4 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Start with Gordon, Tierney, Brown, Armstrong, McGregor, Forrest and Griffiths in Lithuania.

Just add Robertson, Martin, Mulgrew and Fraser and we have the starting XI. 

4 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Start with Gordon, Tierney, Brown, Armstrong, McGregor, Forrest and Griffiths in Lithuania.

Just add Robertson, Martin, Mulgrew and Fraser and we have the starting XI. 

Nooooooooo!!!!!