Scottish Cup Semi Finals - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 hours ago, slasher said:

What a great weekend! Had a pleasant morning in town yesterday. I did wander up to the Counting House where Rossy suggested but frankly he could've been anyone. I enjoyed brunch at my mates pub and enjoyed watching a 3-2 win for the sheep just as i bet at the bookies! Nice wee earner all whilst retaining my boyish good looks. ?

Then today, the only fly in my ointment being that i had bet us to win 3-0.

What a time to be alive! ?

20 hours ago, slasher said:

Things moved on from there VA, privately.

That's aw we ask fir  :ronnyroars:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

What makes you say that mate, the pre match display?

58 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bit directly behind goals basically had a ring of stewards!

?

i thought I was watching a Dortmund game there were that many yellow jackets.

Seen it at Motherwell games too, it's quite funny the attention they get, which ironically is often where the problems start!

8 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

?

i thought I was watching a Dortmund game there were that many yellow jackets.

Seen it at Motherwell games too, it's quite funny the attention they get, which ironically is often where the problems start!

That's very true although, to their credit, the stewards have been great since the standing section opened at Celtic park and there has been pretty much zero incidents. People just need to use the loaf and not take pyro in with them. 

As an aside to yesterdays game, a mate of mine paid 90 odd quid for a hospitality ticket. (Think that's how much he said) Anyway he left Hampden without a drink, said the queues/waiting times were appalling, by the time he got back to the pub he was spitting feathers! I only mention it in case anyone was thinking of doing it for the final. Hampden hospitality isn't very hospitable it seems. ?

1 minute ago, slasher said:

As an aside to yesterdays game, a mate of mine paid 90 odd quid for a hospitality ticket. (Think that's how much he said) Anyway he left Hampden without a drink, said the queues/waiting times were appalling, by the time he got back to the pub he was spitting feathers! I only mention it in case anyone was thinking of doing it for the final. Hampden hospitality isn't very hospitable it seems. ?

90 bangers wouldn't even buy him two tickets for Saturday lol

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I had to google that to get offended.

:lol:

The women who runs the pub that our csc runs from has an "informer" of what songs are offensive. She needs to be told which songs she's offended by ffs :lol:

5 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Ah right haha. Always is the case at Hampden but I don't think anything happened yesterday that would be seen as bad behaviour from them.

Was in that bit, they were checking tickets when we went down but they were actually pretty chilled during game as were the police.

2 hours ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Was in that bit, they were checking tickets when we went down but they were actually pretty chilled during game as were the police.

Aye a common sense approach is always good.

Grace was the best ever yesterday, spine tingling.

2 hours ago, GRBear said:

Out of interest, and I'm not having a go at you here.

But would you have posted that if it was "Someone stabbed in the chest for being a fe***n b"stard? 

4 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Out of interest, and I'm not having a go at you here.

But would you have posted that if it was "Someone stabbed in the chest for being a fe***n b"stard? 

Fvck off.

As if I'd condone a brutal attack if it was for 'someone being a FB'. 

You don't know me pal so don't assume we're all F haters. 

7 hours ago, GRBear said:

Fvck off.

To be fair, I think he was asking if you'd have posted the story, not if you'd have condoned it.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

To be fair, I think he was asking if you'd have posted the story, not if you'd have condoned it.

That's what I took from it too. I think anyone who can read properly will have thought the same.

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

2 hours ago, Reevesy said:

That's what I took from it too. I think anyone who can read properly will have thought the same.

Thirded. 

But I'm his pal so I don't count. 

11 hours ago, GRBear said:

Fvck off.

You've misunderstood JJ's post. I'm sure an apology from you will suffice!