Signed Up To The Cause? - Page 15 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Signed Up To The Cause?

Hosie or Brown ?

Two deputies working to one heid-banana. One in Edinburgh, one in Westminster. I guess the SNP head-shed would have to be adjusted to allow this however being able to delegate to two very capable subordinates with a massive workload on the horizon gotta have merit, especially with two capital cities fully involved.

Is Angus Robertson not the main man down at Westminster?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought 100,000 was quoted few days ago

I know but it is down to the stupid world we live in Euan. The membership of the SNP on the 17th of Sep 2014 was approximately 25,600. Since the 18th it has grown by over 200% to over 80,000. However a few news outlets have confused the net growth of the SNP membership with the total membership before the referendum and conflated the two in dumbo ways, adding 80,000 to the original 25,600 thousand... You take care now.

I know but it is down to the stupid world we live in Euan. The membership of the SNP on the 17th of Sep 2014 was approximately 25,600. Since the 18th it has grown by over 200% to over 80,000. However a few news outlets have confused the net growth of the SNP membership with the total membership before the referendum and conflated the two in dumbo ways, adding 80,000 to the original 25,600 thousand... You take care now.

I did doubt it - but about same time SNP org stopped quoting hourly additions - never mind - still got my SNP sticker on my car in Cape Town - feck - just remembered i owe a unionist in Nairobi a bottle of malt due to us losing, and going there Sunday

I did doubt it - but about same time SNP org stopped quoting hourly additions - never mind - still got my SNP sticker on my car in Cape Town - feck - just remembered i owe a unionist in Nairobi a bottle of malt due to us losing, and going there Sunday

Send him a blended one (the best of both worlds).