Doric

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Well then, don't come back!Ā 

I'll be back for later matches if we are still in with a chance. ThatĀ ought to piss a few of the super fans off

Edited by vanderark14

8 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

I took my mum out for lunch yesterday. Can I get an exemption from the scorn getting directed at the Strachan haters/Trackie Bottom lovers?

No. DONT COME BACK.Ā 

Last night was a bit weird. Found myself standing next a bunch of sound guys who actually wanted to encourage the team instead of shouting nonsense. That said, there were definitely pockets of supporters dotted around the place booing at every opportunity. Maybe I just got lucky for once with my seat.

I thought we played well and Strachan got his team selection just about spot on. It has to be said that Slovenia were not interested in anything other than grinding out a pretty brutal 0-0 draw. We deserved the three points... Ā 

In all seriousness I think a lot of the Don't come back is surely aimed at the so called fans who were on here wanting us to lose a game because they don't like/agree with...............whatever they had cause to moan about. That's my belief anyway.Ā 

It was a ridiculous time for getting back and as usual Scotrail did what they do when there are public events and schedule some line maintenance works for when folk are trying to get home. We should boycott them!

11 minutes ago, GordyA88 said:

In all seriousness I think a lot of the Don't come back is surely aimed at the so called fans who were on here wanting us to lose a game because they don't like/agree with...............whatever they had cause to moan about. That's my belief anyway.Ā 

It was a ridiculous time for getting back and as usual Scotrail did what they do when there are public events and schedule some line maintenance works for when folk are trying to get home. We should boycott them!

so macy37 don't come back

Ā 

everyone else ok

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

This thread is excellent.Ā 

I can only imagine many of the comments here have also been posted on Facebook too. That has been brilliant reading since last night :lol:

Facers has been great recently. I've read many comments using the strongĀ wifi signal I have in my house.

10 hours ago, GordyA88 said:

Lunch at quarter to 8? Sorry you are not exempt. ?

Yeh, unfortunately I don't live directly beside hampden so it would have been a struggle to have got home, put on my kilt/war paint/42" feathers/800 pin badges/Tartan converse before getting completely p!shed and getting to the game.Ā 

3 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

Yeh, unfortunately I don't live directly beside hampden so it would have been a struggle to have got home, put on my kilt/war paint/42" feathers/800 pin badges/Tartan converse before getting completely p!shed and getting to the game.Ā 

I am a mum plus it was my 29th wedding aniversary yesterday.Ā I managed to see both my children, my own mum and have a romantic anniversary meal with a wee candle on the table all before the game. And at my age I am certain my war paint took a helluva lotĀ longer to putĀ on than yours ?

25 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

A real Scotland fan would have wore all that to the mother's day dinner.

58 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I am a mum plus it was my 29th wedding aniversary yesterday.Ā I managed to see both my children, my own mum and have a romantic anniversary meal with a wee candle on the table all before the game. And at my age I am certain my war paint took a helluva lotĀ longer to putĀ on than yours ?

I didn't know the Blue Lagoon had tablesĀ :huh:

38 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

A real Scotland fan would have wore all that to the mother's day dinner.

Superb :lol:

Edited by they've_been_suckered
Edit