Time For Heroes - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

As football videos/DVDs go this has to be up there as one of the very best imo. Almost 3 hours of actions, behind the scenes stuff that will make you laugh, cry and ask yourself "did that really happen"

Rod P£tri£ even bubbling away being interviewed about it

I'd love to hear a neutrals take on it

Edited by DoonTheSlope

49 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

So you post on the TA board where all of us support other teams ?

Why should we care, in all honesty ? 

Did you enjoy Aberdeen's League Cup winning DVD from 2014 ?

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

As football videos/DVDs go this has to be up there as one of the very best imo. Almost 3 hours of actions, behind the scenes stuff that will make you laugh, cry and ask yourself "did that really happen"

Watched it twice already and one of the best dvd's i've ever seen. 

Cummings is some boi. 

10 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Its nae as good as the last Hibs official DVD; "101 Great Goal Kicks". 

Let him have his moment guys. After all a championship team winning the Scottish cup for the first time in over 100 years is a fair achievement. We will just have to put up with the hibees dining out on the Scottish cup win for the next few years until they eventually get promoted back to premier league again.

10 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

Let him have his moment guys. After all a championship team winning the Scottish cup for the first time in over 100 years is a fair achievement. We will just have to put up with the hibees dining out on the Scottish cup win for the next few years until they eventually get promoted back to premier league again.

We'll be back next season. :ok:

20 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Not to belittle it but it was only 78 years.

I'd never given it any thought before but East Fife are the most successful club in Fife (in terms of major honours) - maybe the old 'worse than East Fife' song is a tad unfair. 

1 hour ago, Regenmann said:

I'd never given it any thought before but East Fife are the most successful club in Fife (in terms of major honours) - maybe the old 'worse than East Fife' song is a tad unfair. 

There's not many teams in Scotland who've won more than 4 major trophies either to be fair! 

Dundee Utd, Celtic, Rangers (old), Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Queens Park?

On 31.10.2016 at 8:23 AM, Rossy said:

The OP is a desperate cry for attention.

Neediness of Rasellik levels....:lol:

Says mr."hey taboard look at me" attention whore whose got an opinion about everything and wants the world to know. i think you are one of the few people on here who is not allowef to criticize anybody about attention seeking. or is that some sense of high class humor i miss here?