This Weekends Games - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

Rangers were very impressive today, although Hearts made it easy for us by being totally awful. They were as bad today as we were at Tynie a couple of weeks ago. McKay, Holt and Kiernan were particularly good and generally the players chased just about every ball and closed Hearts' players down consistently. Hearts did that to us two weeks ago but seemed unable to get near us today.

A marked improvement on our performance since the Tynecastle watershed. Keeping it up now is the challenge.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Exglasgowasc said:

I just wonder if the club may be in bother with this. Some function suites on Saturday were without power and now this on top of the announcement from the club that Pittodrie will be closed in it's entirety a couple of times this month for essential maintenance.

Sounds like a new stadium is required here.

Just now, dandydunn said:

Not me. 

Just going by what the interview from Duncan Fraser said. 

Did the turnstiles work in the south stand tonight 

Indeed they did, as did the pie stand.

Far play to Duncan Fraser though, he said that no Motherwell fan would be out of pocket for coming to the rearranged fixture.

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You know it......... ;)

You'd be appalled here. No such thing as time served trades. Everybody is an "All contractor" :rolleyes: No regulation. Took me 2 years to stop getting angry about it. It's worked out good though as once I took care of a few jobs, word got around....... :ok:

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

You'd be appalled here. No such thing as time served trades. Everybody is an "All contractor" :rolleyes: No regulation. Took me 2 years to stop getting angry about it. It's worked out good though as once I took care of a few jobs, word got around....... :ok:

:lol:

I just stick to the dangerous stuff,leave all the rest of the shite to an "all contractor",but you'd be surprised how many people are like that here now. 

24 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

:lol:

I just stick to the dangerous stuff,leave all the rest of the shite to an "all contractor",but you'd be surprised how many people are like that here now. 

I need to learn to swallow my pride with the old "tradesmen" stuff and I'll be cool. My Wife here can't understand why I get so worked up about it. I am old school. Apprenticeship, trade, etc...

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

And yet, some people on here think just anyone can be a Moderator or Admin.

Years of apprenticeship before you're allowed to do it.

On 12/14/2016 at 9:51 AM, Admin4 said:

And yet, some people on here think just anyone can be a Moderator or Admin.

Years of apprenticeship before you're allowed to do it.

Hey min Yoda4 if you paid me for all the modding I have done for free on here I'd be a rich man.