This Weekends Games - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

Guest BlueGaz
28 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What better way to pay tribute to millions of Catholics who fought and died in the British and Commonwealth forces in both world wars than to have a big old fashioned true blue proddy sash bash at Ibrox ?

"Makes ye pure dead proud to be British byraway .............."

A minutes silence - what is the problem with that?  There was no mention of religion at all.  You and a few others are seriously, seriously fked up / brainwashed / mentally ill - take yer pick !

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

A minutes silence - what is the problem with that?  There was no mention of religion at all.  You and a few others are seriously, seriously fked up / brainwashed / mentally ill - take yer pick !

Brainwashed sorry  that's your club fans. A decent section of your support are a bunch of inbred, stain on our society poppy on your car all year round twats.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Armitage Shanks said:

Brainwashed sorry  that's your club fans. A decent section of your support are a bunch of inbred, stain on our society poppy on your car all year round twats.

And almost all of yours are, but we all know this so is there a need to go on about it?  But come on gobshite, explain to me what happened today at Ibrox that dissed any catholics that have served in the armed forces in the past?  

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

And almost all of yours are, but we all know this so is there a need to go on about it?  But come on gobshite, explain to me what happened today at Ibrox that dissed any catholics that have served in the armed forces in the past?  

When did I mention religion? The whole soap opera of what you do every year is embarrassing and I bet there would be very few of the peepul in the pox today who would sign up for queen and country. 

Guest BlueGaz

When did I mention religion? The whole soap opera of what you do every year is embarrassing and I bet there would be very few of the peepul in the pox today who would sign up for queen and country. 

There would be very few people who observe a minute silence every year who would sign up for queen and country, so your point is irrelevant.  

I responded to comments from those not there today that went on about religion, you joined in, keep up.

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

There would be very few people who observe a minute silence every year who would sign up for queen and country, so your point is irrelevant.  

I responded to comments from those not there today that went on about religion, you joined in, keep up.

I didn't join in I made my own point. And I never mentioned religion. 

Guest BlueGaz

I didn't join in I made my own point. And I never mentioned religion. 

You're psychotic.  Go away and have a pint with PGB.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What better way to pay tribute to millions of Catholics who fought and died in the British and Commonwealth forces in both world wars than to have a big old fashioned true blue proddy sash bash at Ibrox ?

"Makes ye pure dead proud to be British byraway .............."

Do you practice to get to be this dumb or are you a natural? 

Where we're the sashes today? please point them out and I'll apologise to you.

And just to clarify, were you at the game? if not, why does something you didn't see offend you so much? Sounds like you're a touch desperate to be offended.

14 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Nothing wrong with a minutes silence. 

The circus of having cannons, card displays, flags with poppies, scarfs with poppies etc on them is crass. 

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The circus of having cannons, card displays, flags with poppies, scarfs with poppies etc on them is crass. 

Crass in your opinion. Which is fair enough. 

Others obviously completely disagree, which is also fair enough.

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I commented for the catholic comments - still to see anyone show me any evidence of this thus far.  Nothing wrong with showing respect for our armed forces.  it is irrelevant if you liked it or not.  it happens all over the UK at this time of year in various forms.  Crass? :lol:

But my issue is snipers like ersatz and his comments.  

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Crass in your opinion. Which is fair enough. 

Others obviously completely disagree, which is also fair enough.

22 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I commented for the catholic comments - still to see anyone show me any evidence of this thus far.  Nothing wrong with showing respect for our armed forces.  it is irrelevant if you liked it or not.  it happens all over the UK at this time of year in various forms.  Crass? :lol:

But my issue is snipers like ersatz and his comments.  

Minutes silence yeah. Rangers turn it into a circus. 

Guest BlueGaz
12 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

BlueGaz and Renfrewblue channelling their inner Daily Mail reader at the slightest criticism of the Gers and Mrs Windsors military :rollsmile:

No we're not.  Back up your religious comments retard?  I'm genuinely interested to hear your opinion of what you saw/heard yesterday.

Heard SH's comments, he was able to give his opinion on what he witnessed.  Looking forward to yours.

Edited by BlueGaz