This Weekends Games - Page 50 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your assessment of Garner shows why you aren't competent to judge players. 

I'm not saying he's been worth the transfer fee yet but to judge him now is stupidly premature. I'll wait till the season is over before I decide on his contribution. As for just elbowing? Get yourself to Specsavers before you drive again for all our sakes. 

Oh and Halliday should be nowhere near our team never mind Scotland but needs must just now. 

Aye but huns and stuff... blah blah blah.

Guys like Kirk and ErsztThistle are Grade A idiots.

Come across as, well, thick. The type of guy with snotters hinging aff their faces.  Only good for having a laugh at.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your assessment of Garner shows why you aren't competent to judge players. 

I'm not saying he's been worth the transfer fee yet but to judge him now is stupidly premature. I'll wait till the season is over before I decide on his contribution. As for just elbowing? Get yourself to Specsavers before you drive again for all our sakes. 

Oh and Halliday should be nowhere near our team never mind Scotland but needs must just now. 

Aye sound, he runs about a lot too. Hes a dirty though.

At least you agree halliday is pish

41 minutes ago, Debian said:

Aye but huns and stuff... blah blah blah.

Guys like Kirk and ErsztThistle are Grade A idiots.

Come across as, well, thick. The type of guy with snotters hinging aff their faces.  Only good for having a laugh at.

Cheers glad youre such a clever guy, wish i could be so cool and amazing like you. Just because your teams a riot and your fans are biggoted wanks im thick apparently.

1 hour ago, Kirk said:

Aye sound, he runs about a lot too. Hes a dirty though.

At least you agree halliday is pish

Cheers glad youre such a clever guy, wish i could be so cool and amazing like you. Just because your teams a riot and your fans are biggoted wanks im thick apparently.

You are a bigot yourself. Deny it all you wish. 

Jealousy too. Aww bless. 

Rangers and Hearts are welcome to be humiliated in Europe after 2 weeks holiday next summer. The Dons could do with a break after their good performances over the last few years.

I'd be delighted for Aberdeen to finish 4th, but I suspect that both of the Hun sides are so pish, Aberdeen will still finish 2nd by default. 

I'm delighted to see that the Aberdeen fixation continues though. Pleasing.

1 minute ago, Rossy said:

Rangers and Hearts are welcome to be humiliated in Europe after 2 weeks holiday next summer. The Dons could do with a break after their good performances over the last few years.

I'd be delighted for Aberdeen to finish 4th, but I suspect that both of the Hun sides are so pish, Aberdeen will still finish 2nd by default. 

Not as pleasing as your comical, rambling attempts at deflection by suggesting that Hearts and Rangers will be humiliated in Europe before contradicting yourself and saying Aberdeen will still finish 2nd anyway... ?

I dared to suggest Rangers would finish 2nd and Aberdeen 4th on Twitter a few weeks ago and was told that my suggestion was idiotic so my schadenfreude isn't totally without foundation. Plus, I quite like it when our rivals for 2nd drop points. It's as simple as that.

35 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Rossy is fuming. Love it.  

43 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

Can't wait for Fermer's contribution.;)

Just back from Edinburgh Banana.  Few drams in Hebs.  Right, whats goin on.  Get me up to speed.  Yon Parkie boy been up to no good again?  Ersethat thistle comin oot wi unfounded alligators?  Wait till I get my Glenlivet oot.

Just now, Fermer said:

Just back from Edinburgh Banana.  Few drams in Hebs.  Right, whats goin on.  Get me up to speed.  Yon Parkie boy been up to no good again?  Ersethat thistle comin oot wi unfounded alligators?  Wait till I get my Glenlivet oot.

All quiet on the western front!

Explosive few minutes at Cappielow as Morton score a strange goal after striking the crossbar twice in quick succession and Hibs equalise with an excellent free kick from Cummings (who was on the bench initially - any reason why?) Hibs fans being a bit twattish with their celebrations after the goal but I'm not going to go there. ?

Edited by thewolf_1980

10 hours ago, Fermer said:

Still no heard from any well fans regards the Davie Cooper Stand though!!!  Silence is Goalden xx

What's the question?

:lol:

I don't think I've ever watched a 'well victory from the cooper stand, including some real howlers! Mypa 47 and a league cup defeat to Ayr.