Next Poll - Page 38 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3h twittprognosis/eu @twittprognosis

Last 24-hours poll: We asked people about #indyref in the last 24 h:

#BetterTogether: No: 50.05%

#YesScotland: Yes: 49.95%

Sample: 1,162

Source that weighted? If not it's not possible.

No 581.581

Yes 580.419

Nearest whole number doesn't make sense either.... Either way it's tight

What a mad turnaround. Its looking likely that Yes could end up with their best polling coming from Ipsos, ICM and Yougov. Imagine even thinking that 2 months ago?

Whilst Panelbase was predicted to give us a good lead for months and it never did come around.

Panelbase changed their methodology to take into account the EU elections over the Scottish elections. It reduces Yes numbers.

I've been fairly calm about the referendum in the past few days. I go and read the last 2 pages of this thread and i have the pre-Italy game feeling back, with my stomach in knots!

Wouldn't have it any other way! :ok:

It is all going exactly as I thought it would. It is uncanny.

We should win this tomorrow now.

Everything I ever hoped for on the eve of the day has materialised. It is almost perfect.

You and Flure are probably the only two people not shyting it.

It's probably the same for everyone, but it feels more frustrating as an ex-pat while all this is going on where the only place you can influence people is social media and through contacts with close friends & family.

You and Flure are probably the only two people not shyting it.

It's probably the same for everyone, but it feels more frustrating as an ex-pat while all this is going on where the only place you can influence people is social media and through contacts with close friends & family.

I can only speak for myself but I have been like a cat on a hot tin roof for the past couple of days - and I'm in Scotland!

I've completed 4 polls since weekend, it's mental. 2 were Panelbase so is another one due out (or poss private polling I suppose). My stomach is in knots, had to take tomorrow off work :-s

On plus side (and I know technically this should be other thread), I've just helped 2 undecideds to Yes, 2 friends have changed from long-term No to Yes in past week and more friends are coming out as Yes voters than No on Facebook so I'm trying to think positive!