Next Poll - Page 36 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly more positive for YES... but if I can have another dig at the BBC - they'll be reporting this poll only since it shows a 4 point gap for NO.

The "Poll of Polls" will be gone as they couldn't broadcast the most recent last poll as it was in favour of YES.

I can't let their bias go. Retribution of these fukkers is needed when we have the legal powers to do so.

Clearly more positive for YES... but if I can have another dig at the BBC - they'll be reporting this poll only since it shows a 4 point gap for NO.

The "Poll of Polls" will be gone as they couldn't broadcast the most recent last poll as it was in favour of YES.

I can't let their bias go. Retribution of these fukkers is needed when we have the legal powers to do so.

As sad as it is I'm for no national broadcaster and strict gutter press controls.

J

If you had been told two years ago, 48% yes to 52% no, with two days to go, would you take it?

Yes, undoubtedly.

I suspect that the Yes vote is being underestimated. The polls have no idea how to factor in the hundreds of thousands of first time voters and those who haven't voted in 25 years.

Yes, undoubtedly.

I suspect that the Yes vote is being underestimated. The polls have no idea how to factor in the hundreds of thousands of first time voters and those who haven't voted in 25 years.

I really hope so Rossy. If true I may even forgive you for sitting in the Shed.

Most of them have been herding. The Yougov one with the big Yes leap was the first one they opened up a bit on. I'm guessing Survation aren't herding if they are phoning folk on their mobiles.

fair enough. I don't think yes are making sufficient headway . I would be concerned about the don't knows if I where a Yes campaign strategist.Looks like Labour voters are having second thoughts about voting yes. Odds have gone out on Yes result tonight.