Engerland Fans - Page 14 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Engerland Fans

Ormond

3 hours ago, Mox said:

The welsh are an absolute riddy teaming up with the english, soup takers of the highest level.

Wait 60 years to get to a tournament, then they latch on to those twats! 

I'm starting to understand why so many UKIPers got into the Welsh assembly...

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Auld_Reekie said:

What on earth are the Welsh thinking? By all means, mix with English fans, enjoy a bit banter and friendly rivalry - but some of the teaming up chat is nauseating. 

I'm sure that in previous tournaments over the years that some of the Welsh firms 'lads' travel with England to get their international hoolie fix. 

Euro 2000 in Belgium/Holland specifically springs to mind.

18 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

I'm sure that in previous tournaments over the years that some of the Welsh firms 'lads' travel with England to get their international hoolie fix. 

Euro 2000 in Belgium/Holland specifically springs to mind.

There was/is a relatively big hoolie problem in Wales so it's possible that's what's happening. 

Or they also have more in common than with Engerlanders than the Russians and safety in numbers (or all of the above).

It appears from twitter that it's Marseille all over again with the French police in skirmishes with England fans.

What happens next is that the Russian Hooligans take over from the police tomorrow ............

7 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

It appears from twitter that it's Marseille all over again with the French police in skirmishes with England fans.

What happens next is that the Russian Hooligans take over from the police tomorrow ............

You can imagine the French Police at the train station handing out batons to the Russians when they arrive and saying -

" Bonjour Ivan :ph34r:  -  I am off for a couple of hours , go batter some English , bonne journee !!!  :D

8 hours ago, fringo said:

There was/is a relatively big hoolie problem in Wales so it's possible that's what's happening. 

Or they also have more in common than with Engerlanders than the Russians and safety in numbers (or all of the above).

I suspect it's a combination of these things & it's probably unfair to conflate a hooligan situation with any nationalist sentiments, or lack of, amongst the general  population.

Cardiff in particular & Swansea to a fair degree both have well documented hooligan issues & Wrexham "back in the day" was never a comfortable away trip. Add in the fact they speak the same language & in general are supporters of the same league then in that situation it's likely that those wanting to avoid trouble will stick together & those looking for it against a very unpleasant 'opposition' will team up.

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

But I thought it was the Marseille Ultras plus Marseille's Algerian population that instigated the trouble?

Have Marseille's hoolies traveled to keep this going with the English?

Collymore's Periscope was comedy gold. Running around with this ever increasing number of woppers chasing people who weren't there. The bit when the police were about to pepper spray him as he was now at the head of the mob, which had basically ran around like a dug chasing its own tail, and he shouts "Joooornaleeest, jooornaleest" in a dreadful French accent made me wonder if it was Alan Partridges Periscope account. An absolute welt, hopefully he got tear gassed by the French polis last night. 

As someone on Twitter said, its a shame Stan never had Periscope in 1998.

2 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Collymore's Periscope was comedy gold. Running around with this ever increasing number of woppers chasing people who weren't there. The bit when the police were about to pepper spray him as he was now at the head of the mob, which had basically ran around like a dug chasing its own tail, and he shouts "Joooornaleeest, jooornaleest" in a dreadful French accent made me wonder if it was Alan Partridges Periscope account. An absolute welt, hopefully he got tear gassed by the French polis last night. 

As someone on Twitter said, its a shame Stan never had Periscope in 1998.

I didn't think there could be anything more surreal yesterday than Farage's flotilla and the battle of the Thames.  Stan the vigilante tops that.

These english fans causing the trouble truly are a shower of lowlife scum and the sooner their team is out the sooner we can all enjoy the football.