• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TartanDave said:

Griezmann warming up there ? Could get very ugly

Good I have him to score 2 or more......

Ive said all week we could tske a humping. Wish id backed it

2 minutes ago, Marky said:

Honestly can't believe how bad we have got.

End of season friendly with nothing to play against a very good team at home with a lot to play for... struggling to believe myself but if I don't will cry I think

1 minute ago, mariokempes56 said:

Time for the cheery ginger chap to gtf.

But but but we are playing better stuff

its laughable

on another note who ever thought this match was a good idea is an idiot

Edited by vanderark14

Probably been all said before, but what is the point of playing career-ending players in friendlies?

What new are we learning about them? What happened to new players?

6 minutes ago, giblet said:

These games were a huge mistake to take on.  Have given us nothing but major problems, confidence is shot to pieces now.  Our team ladies and gents is absolutely honking.  Journeyman players at end of careers with a huge gap to any players of any note coming through.  Honestly cant see how we change this. 

5 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Ridiculous games to play,

We shouldn't even have been on the same pitch as France. Until we improve, we should stick to lower second seeded and third seeded teams.

I disagree. No point in playing average or crap teams.

We should keep playing much better sides or we'll never improve and in another 18-20 years we'll still not have qualified for anything.

These countries must see us as the minnows of europe now, like a san marino type.  Our horrible footballing ability mixed with the fact we are playing in pink.  A horrendous governing body who surely must of played these games purely for money?  We are in decline and I feel we have declined in the last 7 years in the standard of player.  Take out the english players and think where we would be, a hopeless footballing nation.  The fact that it is our national game I really think the government should do more, we need investment and some major changes. horrible watching this, fair play to France though, some side

1 minute ago, TartanDave said:

Crystal Palace James Mcarthur and Scotland James Mcarthur appear to be 2 different people

Correct. As does hulls Andrew Robertson compared to Scotland's, in the last few games anyway.

5 minutes ago, exile said:

Probably been all said before, but what is the point of playing career-ending players in friendlies?

What new are we learning about them? What happened to new players?

Yup, only one that cant see it is Strachan, maybe its time he moved on.

3 minutes ago, TartanDave said:

Haha hope he comes on sooner rather than later for your wallet! Took the 3-1 and btts france myself

I think your bets may be done sadly, unless there id a serioud turn around cant see us scoring and thrm not scoring more

2 minutes ago, giblet said:

France 5-0 was only 14/1

Itll be 5 minimum

The No seems to have taken our permanently unsure semi shiteness and turbo boosted into mega decline. There are just no players coming through at all it seems. In an age when anyone half gifted can get paid a fortune... We can blame it on play stations, the teachers getting moody but why is Scotland such a basket case all the time?

(The SFA)