Predictions - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Predictions

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had more confidence just now. I can't take this anymore

Look on it this way, it's simply impossible for anyone at this point in time to know exactly how things are going.

If it was somehow generally known that things weren't going well, it would be all over social media by now.

You have put your heart and soul into this, as have many others. Keep the head and keep confident. A big turnout has to be good for yes.

+1000.

You've done an amazing job, Iain. Organsing that fundrasier for the WBB business cards, and campaigning.

Sure I speak for all of the Yessers on here, but we are very proud of your work.

Keep the heid up and lets see what happens!!!

I haven't heard overly great things about tonight. This from hq. We needed to hold our vote completely but it was also essential to chase and win most if not all undecideds. We needed them to win and I don't think we've got them all. Far from it

This had killed the excitement for me. Feeling shit now. Edited by wembley67lisbon

No confident am afraid. Reckon 54% no and with that I look forward to another day of work down here in the capital of 'Great' britain.

SADLY my friend I think you are right.

Then just watch all the NO voters crawl from the woodwork shouting HOORAY we are still English.

They unfortunately failed to grasp the enormity of the the chance.

Some people live in bubbles dont want them burst sad really but reality.

Keep the faith. Whilst the TAMB is obviously not an impartial cross-section of the voting public, I would assume that the enormous number of undecideds and even No's who actually went for Yes in the booth is being repeated across the country. I've just had a message from an old boss of mine who refused to be swayed by anything I said. My last words to her yesterday were 'hope over fear, your heart'll see you right'. She went for Yes after 10 minutes staring at her ballot.

We're going to do this.

Even though it made me feel dirty, I had a look at BT's Twitter page.

Not a sniff of anything that suggests they're 'winning' ....a couple of tweets saying that they're worried about not being British tomorrow, but they sound as clueless about what's going on as everyone else.

Even though it made me feel dirty, I had a look at BT's Twitter page.

Not a sniff of anything that suggests they're 'winning' ....a couple of tweets saying that they're worried about not being British tomorrow, but they sound as clueless about what's going on as everyone else.

Cheers. I was just going to ask if anyone was keeping tabs on any TAMB alter-egos.

There have been loads of posts on twitter all day about people changing from No to Yes whether it's them, friends, family or workmates

I realise it cant be verified but if its true etc etc