Wanky Or Overused TAMB Phrases - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wanky Or Overused TAMB Phrases

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvesting.

100% pick up.

Jordan Rhodes

2 up front.

Is there a march?

I will be the one at the bar wearing the kilt - usually accompanied by a wee :beer: smilie (that one always has me in stitch's).

Any mentions of cocks (usually erect) thrashing, masturbation....usually by one person in relation to one other person over what they are watching on TV.

The continual battle over hibs/donsd it.

There are lots more, I am sure they will come to me.

20 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Harvesting.

100% pick up.

Jordan Rhodes

2 up front.

Is there a march?

I will be the one at the bar wearing the kilt - usually accompanied by a wee :beer: smilie (that one always has me in stitch's).

Any mentions of cocks (usually erect) thrashing, masturbation....usually by one person in relation to one other person over what they are watching on TV.

That's too much time in TA specific, which is even more mental than in here.

4 minutes ago, phart said:

That's too much time in TA specific, which is even more mental than in here.

TA Specific is genuinely like another universe at times. I don't think I've posted there for months.

I recall a thread about some crisis in Eastern Europe a while back (probably Russia/Ukraine) where the thrust of it wasn't so much 'this is terrible' but was more about 'what happens if this escalates and the game is postponed; will I get to keep my points if I can't go to the rearranged fixture?'

6 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Harvesting.

100% pick up.

Jordan Rhodes

2 up front.

Is there a march?

Christ almighty min. 

Calm doon,did someone on here shag yer bird or something........

59 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Hi :)

Club chairman signing in!

Back on subject, can I add "I follow him on Twitter".....usually in reference to some pre-pubescent school boy who was spotted playing football down the park but wearing a Man Utd top (sorry Ormond). All it makes me think is that the Sex Offender Register intake hasn't quite caught up with you yet. 

While not a phrase, could I also add predicted team line ups formatted so that they appear on the thread in actual formation. Thanks.

6 hours ago, neilser said:

TA Specific is genuinely like another universe at times. I don't think I've posted there for months.

It's like a club forum when there's no games on.

:lol:

So much panic over the daftest thing, the bed wetting is at a level where it's impossible to weed out the parodies and some of the genuine posts are so pathetic.

3 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

You do have a very good point. Some of the Genealogy TA are particularly mental.

If you divide the game by nations then it becomes important, if nationality isn't important then why use it as the delineating factor for teams?

Some of them might be mental though.

On 20 May 2016 at 10:18 AM, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Harvesting.

100% pick up.

Jordan Rhodes

2 up front.

Is there a march?

Jordan Rhoads is far more annoying that Jordan Rhodes!