Scottish League Play Offs - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish League Play Offs

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs will go through tonight and then beat Killie in the play-offs. You heard it here first. Sadly I won't see it because it kicks off at 1.45am here in Thailand but I'm sure Stubbs will still find something to moan about and probably mention Rangers in the process.

i don't wish to predict the cup final because the lack of games for us and the excess games for Hibs will be a potential leveller.

Edited by thewolf_1980

16 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Hibs will go through tonight and then beat Killie in the play-offs. You heard it here first. Sadly I won't see it because it kicks off at 1.45am here in Thailand but I'm sure Stubbs will still find something to moan about and probably mention Rangers in the process.

i don't wish to predict the cup final because the lack of games for us and the excess games for Hibs will be a potential leveller.

Worst "I'm in Thailand" post ever!! :wink2:

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

Have they decided when the playoff final second leg will be played if Hibs win tonight?

Easter Road on Tuesday, Rugby Park a week on Wednesday.

If Falkirk win the final will be Thursday then Sunday...

8 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Worst "I'm in Thailand" post ever!! :wink2:

Haha, it's the first time I've been allowed to access this infernal board on my honeymoon so I'm not the most subtle!

After a belter of an evening in Lamai in Koh Samui, I'm now in bed watching Die Hard With A Vengeance (the wife is, now, asleep). What's the Hibs score? X

5 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Haha, it's the first time I've been allowed to access this infernal board on my honeymoon so I'm not the most subtle!

After a belter of an evening in Lamai in Koh Samui, I'm now in bed watching Die Hard With A Vengeance (the wife is, now, asleep). What's the Hibs score? X

Asleep? Good honeymooning sir ;)

Hibs now lead 2-1. 

13 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Asleep? Good honeymooning sir ;)

Hibs now lead 2-1. 

Note I said "now" asleep! ?

I stand by my earlier prediction. Hibs will get promoted and, regrettably, I think that would be a good thing for our game. I would love to see "Stubbsy" make an arse of it but, alas, he won't.

15 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Note I said "now" asleep! ?

I stand by my earlier prediction. Hibs will get promoted and, regrettably, I think that would be a good thing for our game. I would love to see "Stubbsy" make an arse of it but, alas, he won't.

I actually said that a month or so ago. Hibs will defenitely enhance the league. The Derby matches With Hearts alone will generate good interest. That said I fancy Killie to beat them if they hold on. 

Wouldn't be disappointed to see Falkirk win. Great games with them this year and used to drink with a few of their fans, having lived over that area for a while.