Scottish Cup Quarter Finals - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Quarter Finals

With the games less than 2 and a half weeks away does anyone know when they will sort out the TV games etc. I know there's still a replay to go but that game is 10 days before the date for quarters so has to be sorted out before then. Sky has 2 games and the bbc 1. Quite hard to know what game will be the only one not on tv. Celtic v Morton or County v Dundee United probably. 

Hibs seem to have a good few players suspended which will help us.

Predictions would be Caley Thistle, Ross County, Celtic and Rangers in the semis.

Edited by iainmac1

Looking forward to playing ICT, another good test for us.  Think you might be underestimating our strength of squad with the replacements available to us.  With us at home, think we have a better chance.  So Hibs, Ross County, Celtic and Rangers with a us and County in one semi final. 

32 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

Surprise surprise the Huns get the Saturday game. I really didn't see that coming.

Given that one of our games recently got punted to a Friday night to accommodate Thistle v Celtic I don't really think you can moan.  Not that it'll stop you.

On 23 February 2016 at 1:39 PM, Fairbairn said:

Given that one of our games recently got punted to a Friday night to accommodate Thistle v Celtic I don't really think you can moan.  Not that it'll stop you.

Morton get the shitty end of the stick twice...

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, adamntg said:

If it's as enjoyable as our last Scottish semi v Hibs it'll be very enjoyable indeed. 

Can we make it back to Hampden to be runners-up for the tenth time?  

Are you admitting to getting a semi at the prospect of playing Hibs ?

:blink::lol: