Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 136 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

The best bit is the trying to fudge the lines between the FFM fact finding mission and the Core team.

Since it got pointed out to him that even the head of the OPCW is saying Henderson was part of the FFM they're no saying but not the core team.

But the Core team never went there the FFM did. But due to names you might think it's the other way round.

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

Peter Hitchens writing about it...

https://spectator.us/trump-syria-missile-strike-scandal/

No recognition from Trump on it of course and instead he blames Iran for Iraqis attacking the US embassy in Baghdad... same pattern of deceit being played out with them as with Syria. 

I almost went into Journalism many years ago, probably be dead if i did. Or more likely not very good and no job.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Not looking too god for Nazanin Zaghari Radcliffe I'd say. 

Oh fuck, that never occurred to me.

I was reading ages ago about how Iran got a hold of a list of agents and started purging, no idea if she was being used or just an innocent victim.

Although i think the Aussies managed to negotiate someone in ostensibly the same position back home recently.

Edited by phart

Here's an intersting article about the guy who got killed from years ago

He's the most popular person in the entire administration of Iran it seems, even with under 25's he was 75% approval, some poor dude who made his name in the Iran-Iraq war, also highly effective at his job so can see why he is a target.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/09/30/the-shadow-commander

Fucking annoying all the US folk going on about terrorism when we and them have littered countries in the area with dead.

43 minutes ago, phart said:

Oh fuck, that never occurred to me.

I was reading ages ago about how Iran got a hold of a list of agents and started purging, no idea if she was being used or just an innocent victim.

Although i think the Aussies managed to negotiate someone in ostensibly the same position back home recently.

I tend to fall down on the side of innocent victim.   Her immediate problem is that because Boris Johnson made such an arse of her case when he was foreign secretary they have huge leverage and have a massive reason to keep her imprisoned.   Its embarrassing to him personally and will continue to cause problems for him at home so long as she's still there.    Essentially pretty much everyone in the UK thinks its his fault she's still locked up and its hard to argue against that.   Had Johnson not become PM, I think she'd have been released by now.   For Iran, they have a choice, extract a very big price for her release or continue to make Johnson look bad.

Death, destruction, carnage and freedom. 💪🇺🇸
If you don’t like it then you hate America. Support our troops, thank-you for your service, something about freedom again, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah..... freedom, Jesus, God, etc.... Yoo Ess A! Yoo Ess A! 🇺🇸
Fucking indoctrinated sheep. 🤦‍♂️

14 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Good stuff.

And on the plus side seeing as we'll all be incinerated in the next few weeks, there'll be nae boring court case or jail time to worry about !

The fuckers gie me a wide berth anyway now. If you don’t join in with calling everyone a nigger, sand nigger, goat fucker, Spic fucker, etc etc, then you hate America. What makes them even more furious is when a foreigner pulls them up for it. 

Edited by WCTA

Will voters realise that Trump the president is doing the opposite of Trump the candidate?

Similar to Obama in many respects. 

Maybe I’m naive but I hope the vast majority of US voters have no interest in Middle East wars and understand it doesn’t serve their interests. Not that it will make a difference. 

23 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Will voters realise that Trump the president is doing the opposite of Trump the candidate?

Similar to Obama in many respects. 

Maybe I’m naive but I hope the vast majority of US voters have no interest in Middle East wars and understand it doesn’t serve their interests. Not that it will make a difference. 

image.png.8f2928f23eadbe9521d90675ff0408c7.png

Speaking on Israel’s Channel 13, journalist Barak Ravid said that the “United States informed Israel” about the operation in Iraq to kill Iranian military leader Gen. Qassem Suleimani “a few days ago.” Additionally, The Los Angeles Times reports that an “Israeli army officer with knowledge of Israeli military assessments, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he did not have permission to speak to reporters,” said that the attack that killed Suleimani “did not come as a surprise.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-administration-briefed-israel-on-the-suleimani-attack-before-it-briefed-congress-report/