Weekend Fitba' - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, now.

Down with this sort of thing.

Just reacting to a reported post

2 posts from admin4, posted just to show that 1/ Rossy's post was reported and 2/ That I was the one who reported it. And I did.

But the report button is supposed to be confidential and complaints are supposed to be dealt with impartially.

Last time it was twitter, this time they've just given up pretending.

Not long back from Pittodrie.

HTF did Hearts finish with 11?

I honestly don't think there could have any complaints had they had 3 sent off.

No idea why they thought that booting the crap out of the opposition was a good tactic when they actually have some good football players.

Biggest irony was that McGhee should have had a 2nd yellow before his Anton Rogan impression. :wave:

2 posts from admin4, posted just to show that 1/ Rossy's post was reported and 2/ That I was the one who reported it. And I did.

But the report button is supposed to be confidential and complaints are supposed to be dealt with impartially.

Last time it was twitter, this time they've just given up pretending.

1. You're making things up in your mind

2. The Report button is confidential, usually (see 1. above)

3. No idea what the Twitter thing is about.

Didn't beat ten men but could've and should've with chances created. Can't miss as many again.

Fight back starts here!

Please...

Apparently we can. 13 shots to Utd, one to the Jags. 0-1 of course. Can't see us getting out of this one. Should've had 12 points from 4 and we'be got 1. "Championship" here we come.

Apparently we can. 13 shots to Utd, one to the Jags. 0-1 of course. Can't see us getting out of this one. Should've had 12 points from 4 and we'be got 1. "Championship" here we come.

Sounded like you were the better team today, that's for sure.

I have been saying for a while that Utd have the players to get out of the mess they are in but they aren't showing any signs of it so far.

The table looks great for Thistle just now though. A few weeks ago people were talking about Archie's job being on the line - now I'm worried he might be poached by another club!

Sounded like you were the better team today, that's for sure.

I have been saying for a while that Utd have the players to get out of the mess they are in but they aren't showing any signs of it so far.

They're showing plenty signs of it. Their performances have been good for a few weeks now, but without results it's not worth much. The hill keeps getting steeper.

They're showing plenty signs of it. Their performances have been good for a few weeks now, but without results it's not worth much. The hill keeps getting steeper.

They need goals, Billy McKay can't do it all on his own. January is gonnae be massive for Mixu.

For what little its worth I hope they stay up