Weekend Fitba' - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Fitba'

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A warning for saying tattie fields FFS......Imagine if I'd said he'd ####ed a sheep?

This board is effin mince, sadly......

PS Apologies, tattie fields - Yet you're 'allowed' to have sex with a sheep????

Edited by Redz

A warning for saying tattie fields FFS......Imagine if I'd said he'd ####ed a sheep?

This board is effin mince, sadly......

PS Apologies, tattie fields - Yet you're 'allowed' to have sex with a sheep????

It wasn't really for just saying the words "tattie fields" now was it?

You're a 'look at me hoor,' now feck off back to yer tattie fields

*Lets see who can get banned first.....

We'll soon have a completely new team. Can it be as shite as the one JMac left?

Looking bad for United.

8 points...in a league where only a couple of teams can string more than 1 win together....is a huge margin to try and claw back.

In general, 30 points or less will see you relegated. United have 9 from 18 games......it's hard to see where another 22 points in another 20 games is going to come from.

Saying that, it's not impossible, and United's best hope is that the erse falls out of either Killie or Motherwell.

At least he didn't shop the reporter this time. For the record, it wasn't me, I'm obviously wasting my time reporting anyone for anything as has been shown on this and previous occasions.

I'm pleased. I hoped it wasn't you.

Yer still an opinionated (tattie howkin) ##### tho.... ;)

Edited by Redz

Looking bad for United.

8 points...in a league where only a couple of teams can string more than 1 win together....is a huge margin to try and claw back.

In general, 30 points or less will see you relegated. United have 9 from 18 games......it's hard to see where another 22 points in another 20 games is going to come from.

Saying that, it's not impossible, and United's best hope is that the erse falls out of either Killie or Motherwell.

I think the biggest hurdle to overcome is that when the play Killie, Well or Thistle they all know that a win will make life very difficult for them. Even a draw means Utd can't get closer.

I still think they might escape but will depend on what happens in the window - Mixu has brought in quite a few out of contract boys - how much more scope is there for further significant change next month?

I think the biggest hurdle to overcome is that when the play Killie, Well or Thistle they all know that a win will make life very difficult for them. Even a draw means Utd can't get closer.

I still think they might escape but will depend on what happens in the window - Mixu has brought in quite a few out of contract boys - how much more scope is there for further significant change next month?

Nah, not me. Fuk Adam (I'm a weegie) fae EK......

2points dropped at home to Falkirk is a big blow. How any Hibs fan can say that it's a massive point is beyond me, dropping points at home is not good enough

I agree entirely although our performance today was poor and getting a point after they scored showed character I think. We looked liked a team who hadn't played for 3 week. Think McGinn will miss ibrox now which will be a massive blow didn't look right today.

Looking bad for United.

It's not impossible but in all honesty, we're probably too far back now. Dundee haven't won in eight though, they're maybe our best hope.

Or league reconstruction:)

Edited by adamntg

I agree entirely although our performance today was poor and getting a point after they scored showed character I think. We looked liked a team who hadn't played for 3 week. Think McGinn will miss ibrox now which will be a massive blow didn't look right today.

It was all our own doing. McGinn having a rush of blood to the head, Cummings taking the dive instead of releasing a shot or finding a pass and the less said about the Oxley debacle the better

Oh, yer back.

Now, reporting posts remaining confidential, how did you get on mulling that concept over then?

Oh, I didn't. I was making stew.

I think perhaps you are confusing me with someone who gives a shit what concepts concern you.