Ssc Renewal Information - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from the FIFA regulations in respect to the qualification games.

The relevant host association is responsible for the ticketing and shall manage the ticketing operations in a manner that meets all applicable security and safety standards. It shall set aside an appropriate number to be fixed by mutual agreement and in writing of complimentary and purchasable tickets for the visiting association. At least five representatives from the visiting association shall be seated in the VIP box. The visiting association shall inform the host association no later than 15 days before the match and in writing of the total number of tickets to be unused and thus returned upon arrival at the venue.

The host association shall, upon request and free of charge, provide FIFA with

ten VIP box tickets and up to 40 category 1 tickets for each match. Such tickets

shall be provided no later than 30 days prior to each match.

FIFA reserves the right to require certain terms and conditions to be included

in the terms and conditions which apply to preliminary competition match

tickets.

That's an interesting change, I wonder what impact that will have on our allocations for this coming campaign.

I'm not sticking up for the sfa in anyway but the Saturday thing is not their fault

It wasn't their fault. However, their reaction to a change which made attending games more difficult and inconvenient for most fans was to put a big price increase on the tickets and include a friendly in the season ticket.

If the games were priced right, all of them would be sold out. They weren't last time and we all know why.

It wasn't their fault. However, their reaction to a change which made attending games more difficult and inconvenient for most fans was to put a big price increase on the tickets and include a friendly in the season ticket.

If the games were priced right, all of them would be sold out. They weren't last time and we all know why.

I think we were one of the top 10 highest average attendances in the qualifiers, ahead of some big teams like Spain. Interesting considering the ticket price and we're apparently no a very good football team.

I think we were one of the top 10 highest average attendances in the qualifiers, ahead of some big teams like Spain. Interesting considering the ticket price and we're apparently no a very good football team.

Without analysing the stats we must have the worst team in terms of wins per supporter outside of pot 6...

If some people dont want to pay the money, fine, thats okay, but please do not critisise the people who are happy to pay and follow their country. :chillpill:

Sorry but those happy to pay are the reason the price increased to this level in the first place so we are quite entitled to criticise if we want.

And on the freebees I don't want yet another polo shirt clogging up space in a drawer never to be worn. All I ever wanted from my membership was to be able to buy tickets - that doesn't cost the SFA £45 to do.

Sorry but those happy to pay are the reason the price increased to this level in the first place so we are quite entitled to criticise if we want.

And on the freebees I don't want yet another polo shirt clogging up space in a drawer never to be worn. All I ever wanted from my membership was to be able to buy tickets - that doesn't cost the SFA £45 to do.

Spot on.

Looking forward to meeting up next trip pal. Hope that it is a nice location that they pick for us. :ok:

:ok: hows tricks big man see you next trip.i will renew so get it right up you bunch of misrable b*stards who are so thight you could bring a single oot yer back poket

I'm a bit torn over whether to renew or not, I certainly haven't had any real benefit from the last two memberships, the freebies are utter ###### tat and I only really fancy the England game but I've been a member for so long I'be got some sentimental attachment to the club.

Likewise larky. Gone backwards and forwards on this a few times but I think I am at no.

when will the deadline be to renew? will renew just for the england home game, never been to one, sat on the phone in 99 with a stinking hangover for hrs with no joy, looking at the fixtures doubt i would get tickets for any away games apart from the malta game which im sure will be a 0 pointer, will just have to hope to get a wembley game spare off here ;-)

Edited by LewisEDI

The SFA got very lucky with England - it seems people are prepared to pay what is effectively a hefty premium (£45 membership) to guarantee a ticket for the England game at Hampden - especially when we could be out of the running by the time the game comes around.

While still a rip-off I suppose it's only £22.50 a year.

I'm not adverse to a bit of tartan tat. Don't think it would take much to work out a few freebies that supporters would fancy every couple of years.

They used to give the wee z cards mini guide of the city going to which I thought were quite good and stuck in your sporran. They then scrapped that and did video on the website then scrapped that.

Biggest issue for me is the underhand way they either put the price up or keep it the same....but give you less for it. In fairness a membership fee that gave u proper and decent discount on your home ticket would be the best reward. If they don't want to give sensible prices for all at least do it for the elite!!!