Ssc Renewal Information - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the very least a freeze. How can you increase the price on the back of another failed campaign.

Because the SFA are the best sporting organisation on the planet. The work they do for our game is outstanding. I have a picture of Stewart Regan on my bedroom wall. I even get the wife to wear a cutout mask of Regan when I let her bang me....

... P.S. My d.o.b. is on my profile.

Because the SFA are the best sporting organisation on the planet. The work they do for our game is outstanding. I have a picture of Stewart Regan on my bedroom wall. I even get the wife to wear a cutout mask of Regan when I let her bang me....

... P.S. My d.o.b. is on my profile.

extra 20 quid discount fur you then hahaha

The price structure proposed by ATAC (£25 North & South/£20 East & West) is bang on and the SFA would do well to listen very carefully to what ATAC propose. Very carefully.

If the prices are any higher than this at all then there is zero chance of selling out Hampden (bar England of course).

To have any chance of qualifying we need Hampden full and rocking for all our home games. At £25/£20 there's half a chance of getting a good crowd and good atmosphere. If the SFA price the fans out of this one then the place will be deserted and this will undoubtedly affect the team adversely. Any hint of disinterest or malaise amongst the support brought on by yet more high prices could be fatal to our chances this time around before we even get properly started and in terms of support and likelihood of decent crowds and atmosphere for future campaigns it could be a situation we never recover from.

The SFA have a massive decision to make here and can't afford to get it wrong or we could remain in the wilderness for another generation.

The fans are everything and the SFA's long term commercial plans need to centre around us. Taking a relatively small hit now will be an investment in future support and success.

If the SFA want to get this right now and for the future they need to take on board what ATAC are saying. They're not stupid.

Definitely a no no on season tickets. I regretted it as soon as I purchased them for the previous campaign (overpriced) but my heart talked me into it. I think the unsociable match days have a lot to do with it too - cheers UEFA.

MIGHT renew my SSC membership but they are really pushing their luck by increasing the renewal price.

Edited by chris182

Definitely a no no on season tickets. I regretted it as soon as I purchased them for the previous campaign (overpriced) but my heart talked me into it. I think the unsociable match days have a lot to do with it too - cheers UEFA.

MIGHT renew my SSC membership but they are really pushing their luck by increasing the renewal price.

they're not increasing the price it's been frozen

25 for a north stand ticket would be fair.

Would be tempted to get a season ticket on that price for the North.

Always been priced out of that section apart from the friendlies.

No chance the prices will go down. Will remain £32(?) or whatever it was.