Ssc Renewal Information - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Renewal Information

Debian

Are you also happy that the SFA don't announce home ticket prices till after the renewal date, even though the dates and venues are all known?

I honestly don't give a toss. It costs me a few hundred quid to fly up for home games anyway so I'm not about to start moaning about an extra fiver or tenner here and there.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can afford the £45 but cannot see where this money goes other than in SFA pockets.

If you go to home games only, a membership has just paid for access to 1 likely home game in 12 months come Lithuania in Oct 2016.

And thats likely to be an utterly meaningless friendly in May at a half empty Hampden.

Absolute sham.

Can afford the £45 but cannot see where this money goes other than in SFA pockets.

If you go to home games only, a membership has just paid for access to 1 likely home game in 12 months come Lithuania in Oct 2016.

And thats likely to be an utterly meaningless friendly in May at a half empty Hampden.

Absolute sham.

A percentage of what we pay goes to grass roots football, developing the next generation of players. What that percentage is, does anyone know ?

A percentage of what we pay goes to grass roots football, developing the next generation of players. What that percentage is, does anyone know ?

I applaud that. But it doesn't take away the utter lack of value in joining a club for access to the occasional game when tickets are aplenty.

Does it not just go into the SFA pot as opposed to the SSC having an seperate/individual financial account

It would be interesting to see a breakdown on where the membership fees go

I honestly don't give a toss. It costs me a few hundred quid to fly up for home games anyway so I'm not about to start moaning about an extra fiver or tenner here and there.

Sounds like you're doing awright for yourself, however not everyone is as fortunate as you.

Tartan Docs, on 21 Dec 2015 - 02:28 AM, said:

Surely the SSC could negotiate a cheaper booking fee with a delivery company?

Why would they bother? All the daft saps will just pay it anyway. You're making the mistake of thinking that the SSC give a feck about the value they give their customers.

Can anyone tell me what % of away tickets are allocated to the SSCscheme.

The FAI allocate 30% of away tickets through its scheme and supporters clubs, with 55% going to affiliates and sponsors and 15% to the official travel agent.

100%. It's the only way you can get tickets for an away game.

100%. It's the only way you can get tickets for an away game.

Not sure, but I think they keep a very small %-age back for players to use for their friends and family allowance (but this might be included in the backroom staff allocation which is free from the fans allocation)

Edited by wanderer