What We Gonna Do To Amuse Ourselves Till The Summer? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What We Gonna Do To Amuse Ourselves Till The Summer?

bonny78

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the close proximity I was planning on going over for a couple of games regardless of us not qualifying.

But with Rennes (30 minute drive from St Malo) and Nantes (90 minute's) not being used probably won't bother, Bordeaux being the closest and a 7 hour drive after getting off the ferry, feck that.

I don't get the anti home countries sentiment on here, we were not good enough to qualify, they were - it is as simple as that. I am sure many of those posting these comments would be among the first to be moaning about anti Scotland bias if we had qualified and other home nations hadn't.

I will be enjoying the whole tournament, perhaps without the fervour if we had qualified, but we are still a united nation and we should be celebrating with, not complaining about them being there rather than us.

I was in France 98 and am gutted that this is the last time we have qualified and would love that to have been different, but the facts are as they are, so lets try to remove the chip from our shoulder and grow up a bit.

As for SNP victory in the election next year - I really hope there is a change in the political landscape before then, as, despite all their bluster and big talk, I can see no difference they have made to the lives of ordinary scots since they were all elected back in May,

But anyway, back to the main point, enjoy the show and cheer positive play, whoever it is from.

I will be paying close attention to England,Slovakia and Slovenia (if they qualify). I have some friends from Croatia so will be interested in how they get on too.

Personally I have no interest in going to the tournament. I will keep my money and annual leave for any Scotland games pre and post tournament.

How can you say i am a troll. I passionately support scotland over any home nation, and would not want a united team as there would no few or no scottish players involved. Just because i want to wish them well in a tournament we were unable to qualify for does make me a traitor despite what the snp would have people believe.

don't want a GB team. Lets just keep doing what' we're doing.

We are known for being sh1te so lets surprise a few people on the odd occation we are not

Oh look; an existing troll has created a new identity to add a little spice to his threads. How original.

Nothing against Ireland,apart from their style of play,but they did make one of the best jokes ever with "Angela Merkel thinks we're at work" so I'll be on their side.

It was sung in Poland at the euros and it goes "Merkel thinks we're working, Merkel thinks we're working ba da da da etc etc" :ok:

Your sense of humour is very similar to ours anyway.

England winning Euro 16 could be great news for the Independence cause. So for that reason maybe we should support England. The media overkill will surely get No voters over to the right side.

Edited by Doric