What We Gonna Do To Amuse Ourselves Till The Summer? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What We Gonna Do To Amuse Ourselves Till The Summer?

bonny78

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not got any games till september but i reckon everyone will be watching euro2016 and supporting N Ireland, Ireland and Wales.

What does the team to with itself and what do the fans do?

bored alredy.

I won't be supporting any of the home nations or any other side in the tournament except those that play England and Wales :-)

why dont we support the 2 irish teams and wales??

obviously know why we don't support England.

Would never support so called "Northern Ireland" even if I was payed too.

Union Jacks everywhere. God Save Mrs Windsor being sung. And that's not counting the sizeable amount of vile anti-Catholic, British ethnic nationalist bigots having a jolly old sash bash.

"And the RAF from Ulster shot them down..." WTF is all that bollocks about ?

Good luck to Wales and the Republic of Ireland.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Depending on which two teams are playing in the match I have tickets for, I'll not be watching the competition, certainly not with the same fervour I have previous ones (taking a series of afternoons off etc). And I certainly won't be supporting any of the teams mentioned.

I'd imagine that Strachan will be working for ITV, again, so that'll keep him occupied. As for the team, the ones that are big football fans will probably watch, the rest of them will have a holiday and then start preseason training/buying Lamborghinis/filming themselves gangbanging some Thai hookers/whatever else professional footballers do over the Summer.

Would never support so called "Northern Ireland" even if I was payed too.

Union Jacks everywhere. God Save Mrs Windsor being sung. And that's not counting the sizeable amount of vile anti-Catholic, British ethnic nationalist bigots having a jolly old sash bash.

"And the RAF from Ulster shot them down..." WTF is all that bollocks about ?

Good luck to Wales and the Republic of Ireland.

not all N irish peope are lik that

not got any games till september but i reckon everyone will be watching euro2016 and supporting N Ireland, Ireland and Wales.

What does the team to with itself and what do the fans do?

bored alredy.

Why not just find some old commentary of scotland games. :lol:

I'll be glued to the telly watching every single game I can, because I'm a sad b****rd, a football fan and that's what I do every two years.

I don't really care about the other home nations so will be neither for nor against them. With one exception, obviously.

ditto

That will be brilliant for him.

Hope so! I'll wait and see the draw first (opponents and venue) before deciding what one to go to.

Personally, I'd rather be as far away from the tournament as possible but I can't really deny him his chance of tournament football.

Hope so! I'll wait and see the draw first (opponents and venue) before deciding what one to go to.

Personally, I'd rather be as far away from the tournament as possible but I can't really deny him his chance of tournament football.

Aye its a shame we arent going with them and you coild have spent double the money haha.