Russian Plane Crashed In Egypt - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Russian Plane Crashed In Egypt

Don't know how to quote from one thread to another however I'll try,

Some on here may have encountered this previously (maybe I posted it, I can't recall). Very interesting viewpoint and insight into the use of hallucinogens (possibly a misnomer given what is discussed) - mainly focussed on ayahuasca and dimethyltryptamine (DMT).

If only there was some way the reverse missionary action of Amazonian shaman mentioned, could be targeted against those wealding the power. As long as they were nowhere near 'the button' at the time. The results could be messy either way.

Is there any chance that this drivel that I've not watched is connected.

DMT is ing great, i'll give you that.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is anyone else fascinated (maybe not the right the word) with plane crashes??

I could sit and watch Air Crash Investigation for hours on end

sod that jist gives more tae worry aboot every time I'm on a plane

Is it just me or is anyone else fascinated (maybe not the right the word) with plane crashes??

I like those shows too. Record them first though so you can zip through the adverts and continual repeats of the clips shown in part one...

I like the cheesy acting in the reconstructions: 'In the flight deck all is calm, Captain Mulligan is just back from a golfing holiday in the Algarve, little does he know he is about to be sooked oot the flight deck windae'

I like the cheesy acting in the reconstructions: 'In the flight deck all is calm, Captain Mulligan is just back from a golfing holiday in the Algarve, little does he know he is about to be sooked oot the flight deck windae'

:lol: :lol:

That one was on last Wednesday. A BA flight from Birmingham. The plane had a window re-fitted but the engineer fitted it with screws 1mm the wrong size.

The poor got sucked through the window only being stopped from flying out by his feet getting caught in the controls pointing it downwards!!

That one was on last Wednesday. A BA flight from Birmingham. The plane had a window re-fitted but the engineer fitted it with screws 1mm the wrong size.

The poor got sucked through the window only being stopped from flying out by his feet getting caught in the controls pointing it downwards!!

FFS i thought the poster was just ripping the pish

remember that the guy survived didn't he?just read the rest of the thread aye lf that had been me it would have been the train for the rest of my life Edited by bonzo

Tbh, the Russians and the Egyptians are talking so much pish about this, it's hard to believe anything.

Of course, the airline isn't going to come out and say that their plane fell out of the sky because it was old, poorly maintained and held together with rubber bands. They're going to blame something else.

Tbh, the Russians and the Egyptians are talking so much pish about this, it's hard to believe anything.

Of course, the airline isn't going to come out and say that their plane fell out of the sky because it was old, poorly maintained and held together with rubber bands. They're going to blame something else.

Thats what i like about you rossy the cards are always on the table! :-))

The plane's tail was found 3 miles away from the rest of the wreckage so it appears something has caused it to break off at cruising altitude.

Reports suggest the plane climbed 5000 feet rapidly before it fell which would suggest a catastrophic loss of control that would result from the tailplane detaching.

I think it was shot down. Too coincidental and unlikely. I expect new weapons were deliberately put into the 'terrorists' hands to teach Russia a lesson for attacking 'ISIS'.

I just can't see how they would have access to those kind of weapons and within Eygpt aswell.

If it was a terrorist act, then they're mighty stupid picking Russia to f*ck with.

Russia will just send a million troops and a 100.000 tanks into Syria and grind Isis into the dirt.And the rest of the Arab world will cheer them on.