Russian Plane Crashed In Egypt - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Russian Plane Crashed In Egypt

If it was a terrorist act, then they're mighty stupid picking Russia to f*ck with.

Russia will just send a million troops and a 100.000 tanks into Syria and grind Isis into the dirt.And the rest of the Arab world will cheer them on.

Just like they did in Afghanistan?isis want a big foreign nation on the ground in Syria then they get their holy war

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poorly repaired. Tail fatigued off.

Close thread.

I'm starting to think that way. The plane suffered a tailstrike in 2001 and required repairs. Might seem like a long time for a subsequent failure to occur but it took seven years from a similar repair for the Japanese 747 to crash in 1985...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_123

jeezo man. everyone saw the near 100% corruption of the media during the referendum but barely a year later you are now lapping it up? You saw their lies then but now you can trust them when it comes to Putin and Russia? Are you idiots?

You ####ers scare me more than the Russians. :wink2:

I just can't see how they would have access to those kind of weapons and within Eygpt aswell.

If they got into the Sinai they must have came through israel, who are supplying medical aid to ISIS commanders. I posted a UN report stating it in another thread.

Just out of interest would it be possible for Israel to have used a plane to shoot it down? Bit of retaliation for messing with there\usa's carefully laid plans for syria.

No way ever ever ever would Israel or any intelligence service use their own agents to attack Russia. It will be privateers or "singletons"(term for one use assets that no one knows about inside the actual agency doing the attack.)

Israel/Egypt could have let through ISIS or whatever once they discovered they wanted to shoot down a passenger jet, but they wouldn't start it.

All in my opinion of course i'm not privy to their counsels but all the books i've read that seems to be the procedure never use own men for these sort of jobs.

Just like they did in Afghanistan?isis want a big foreign nation on the ground in Syria then they get their holy war

They never sent in more than 100k troops. They were propping up the government, it wasn't a huge invasion like some folk seem to think now. They sent in helicopters etc. It was a pro-soviet government who was doing all sorts of nasty shit, so the a civil war started, with the americans providing one side with arms and the soviets the others, they committed troops etc to support the government, it wasn't an invasion.

It still killed 1-1.5 million folk. and displaced millions more.

I guess we are so used to passenger planes getting shot down / going missing / pilot going radge that we are forgetting the obvious answer.

It was just a plane crash caused by a poor maintainance regime, or something less sinister.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

I guess we are so used to passenger planes getting shot down / going missing / pilot going radge that we are forgetting the obvious answer.

It was just a plane crash caused by a poor maintainance regime, or something less sinister.

J

i still think mechanical failure, just speculating on the speculation, that's seems obviously the most likely option atm.

i still think mechanical failure, just speculating on the speculation, that's seems obviously the most likely option atm.

Even in extreme Mechanical Failure a plane, especially at altitude, has the ability to glide.

Mechanical failure would not cause catastrophic break up.

This has the look of an on-board explosion.. IMO.

Even in extreme Mechanical Failure a plane, especially at altitude, has the ability to glide.

some aviation expert on channel 4 news last night almost certain it was a bomb on board the plane as the similarities of the break up of the plane where that of the Lockerbie bomb

Not if the tail falls off it doesn't.

I can't believe people in Scotland still watch BBC News....you are being spoon-fed mistruth and western propaganda of the highest order.....

It's very challenging and disconcerting for people to see beyond the 'fantasy world' reality constructed for them, even if it does resemble 'The Day Today'. It's too frightening/inconvenient/intellectually taxing/undermining of given truths, to even contemplate alternative opinions or viewpoints for many. The genius of the construct is its self-policing nature. Stray too far from concensus reality and the herd will dismiss you, as they've been conditioned to, as a 'conspiracy theorist'. Ridicule and intimidation have been used as tools for decades by intelligence services, among others, to quash free thought or open discourse on certain subjects and define which truth it is intellectually acceptable to pursue. These tools are then propagated and adopted by the masses asnameans of self-regulation. If it wasn't so confining, soul-destroying and disheartening to witness one might almost admire the brilliance of it. Or maybe not, when you consider the relative ease with which vast numbers of people are duped. Edited by Mash it up Harry

Looking back at the Japanese crash when the tail fell off the plane still flew for 30 minutes and the pilots were able to alert the ground of the problem.

This time it seems instantaneous. I suppose the tail detaching would cause the fuselage to rupture and potentially break apart, but would it have the same cataclysmic impact as an actual explosion onboard?...

Found another accident that might answer my last question...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Airlines_Flight_611

Took 22 years from the tailstrike repair for the fuselage to fail!

And it failed big time, a total destruction that gave the pilots no time to respond.

Interestingly the plane also ascended rapidly before it came down.