League Cup - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHalloran? He wasn't that great last night, no idea what the big hype is.

Morton's Conor Pepper had a far better game, don't think he's due a call up though!

Your young left back actually kept him quieter than most Premiership left backs have this season. He did however score the second, set up the third and create a couple of other decent chances in the first half. You're right though, he wasn't that great last night.

By the way, I thought it was a lovely touch from Morton bringing on the ball boy up front for the last 10-15 mins!!

Edited by Nelly

Why is the Hibs v United game next week?

i assumed it was because of celtic playing last thursday meant the Celtic v United game had to be on Sunday and as Hearts and Hibs were at home in the cup they couldnt both play on the same night and Tuesday was probably too soon for either Celtic or United

Thumb complete ersehole and too thick to ever be a regular international .Lack of ambition from HMFC tonight usual against worst celtic team Ive seen for years .Easy to see why they get horsed in europe.oh and its a diddy cup.

Too thick to be a regular?

Right you are.

He's a first class goal scorer. Long may it continue.

Thumb complete ersehole and too thick to ever be a regular international .Lack of ambition from HMFC tonight usual against worst celtic team Ive seen for years .Easy to see why they get horsed in europe.oh and its a diddy cup.

Our strikers let us down tonight, the amount of times they were caught offside as they were too lazy to get back was ridiculous. Griffiths was the standout in a fairly average Celtic team. Great goal and won a lot in the air against much bigger centre halves.

Booked for his goal celebration then goes into the celtic crowd to celebrate their second but no second yellow

Thick ersehole and usual blind eye refereeing

Would have been ridiculously harsh to book him twice for that.

The number 5 on the other hand should have had a second yellow for a succession of fouls.

And how many times does Buaben talk himself into the book, time for Djoum to take his place as he was a passenger tonight again.

Nice to see Griffiths ignored the Celtic fans after he scored and went straight for a GIRFUY to the hordes in the Wheatfield.

It's a very Celtic thing to do. Their players always seem more interested in being wanks than enjoying scoring.

He shouldn't have had a yellow for celebrating on the pitch looking at the other fans. If he went right up to them fair enough butnhendidnt even go near the sidelines

He scored in front of the Celtic fans, left the pitch ran round the back of the goal right up to the wheatfield stand and gestured several times before then running back to the Celtic fans.

I have seen hearts players booked for a lot less.

Him giving us the 'thumbs' up did make me laugh though.

I don't think any one thing about his celebration was worthy of a booking on its own, but the cumulation of all the wee things make it fair enough I think.

He was being a dick and trying to wind up the hearts fans (which is fair enough, but he milked it.)

Great goal by the way!