League Cup - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup

It's a very Celtic thing to do. Their players always seem more interested in being wanks than enjoying scoring.

Maybe we should do what Aberdeen do and not score so many goals.

I rememeber when Naismith basically gave us the finger after scoring a few seasons back. Can't balme him really we was taking a huge amount of stick during the game.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should do what Aberdeen do and not score so many goals.

You would probably be better not signing terrorist fanboys (Stokes) or racists (Griffiths), who are more likely to be cretins. :ok:

He scored in front of the Celtic fans, left the pitch ran round the back of the goal right up to the wheatfield stand and gestured several times before then running back to the Celtic fans.

I have seen hearts players booked for a lot less.

Him giving us the 'thumbs' up did make me laugh though.

Aye I think too many fans get all prescious about that sort of thing these days so good on you. If I'd been taking that sort of stick I would do the same.

That said it's a booking every day of the week these days.

1-0 Hibs. Not expecting anything from a pish Utd side tonight but you have to laugh at Craig Paterson who reckons they have "a mountain to climb" after Hibs take the lead.

When was the last time it would be a shock if a Prem team beat a lower league side?

Don't worry,Hibs are a fantastic cup team this season.

;)