Hearts V Celtic - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Not been as I wouldn't be seen dead at Parkheid but I find it hard to believe any teams support (bar one obviously) could match ur lot in the "behaviour" stakes. Vermin.

Of course you do. Everyone else has a team of angels as their away support. :ok:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case get a tenner on it Mystic Slasher and really enjoy the game?

Na, I'd just jinx it!

Not been as I wouldn't be seen dead at Parkheid but I find it hard to believe any teams support (bar one obviously) could match ur lot in the "behaviour" stakes. Vermin.

If you haven't been you can't really comment can you? For the record a fair few of your home support are no angels either and don't you have some sort of 'young team' problem just now? I'm not condoning what some of our lot get up to but people in glass houses and all that! Edited by slasher

Sounds like Nir Biton was like Scott Brown last night. Able to make foul after foul and still not get sent off.

I thought it was simunovic? The number 5 anyway, who should have walked, booked early on and then committed loads of fouls and was given a final warning several times.

Edited by hannibal smith

One thing we can all agree on is what a impressive player Griffiths is .He should get his opportunity for a prolonged international place asap.

Despite he being a daft hibee he has always impressed me on the pitch, he did lead the line very well last night and won a lot in the air against far bigger centre halves, held the ball up well to bring others into play and took his goal very well.

I thought it was simunovic? The number 5 anyway, who should have walked, booked early on and then committed loads of fouls and was given a final warning several times.

The worst and probably only bad challenge I saw came Johansen late on. Lucky for him he missed the guy!

One thing we can all agree on is what a impressive player Griffiths is .He should get his opportunity for a prolonged international place asap.

I wanted him called up for Scotland when he played for Dundee. ;)

I agree mate. 2000 tickets for such an important fixture should have been given. No doubt about it.

The home advantage thing isn't really relevant in this situation, given your chairman has stated publicly, that he would have been quite happy for 4800 Gers fans to be there if Motherwell's request had been granted.

I think most Well fans would agree with your Clubs stance on it. It's very much a case of, 'well if they won't play ball, them'.

To me though it's just childish pish and exactly the sort of thing we should all be moving away from. As stated above, we had a national cup final final with thousands of empty seats because of shite like this. Unacceptable IMO.

Leeds would have taken more

In the few glimpses of him at international level he has done nothing , disappears against quality in Celtics European games and in important games like the Scottish Cup final in 2012 he is invisible .Reasonable club player but he is a long way back in the international Q. IMO. (and GMS obviously)

In the few glimpses of him at international level he has done nothing , disappears against quality in Celtics European games and in important games like the Scottish Cup final in 2012 he is invisible .Reasonable club player but he is a long way back in the international Q. IMO. (and GMS obviously)

Aye he's scored important goals in Europe eh? Edited by Squirrelhumper

Bizarre post :-o

Not to mention already failing at a pretty crap level in England too.

He's a far better player now than back then. Unfair to judge him on his time at Wolves.

To be honest I don't think we would see the best of him in the system we use, Steven Fletcher already regularly plays at a higher level and fits the system better. IMO of course.

To be honest I don't think we would see the best of him in the system we use, Steven Fletcher already regularly plays at a higher level and fits the system better. IMO of course.

I don't get that though, since Celtic play the same 4-2-3-1 as Scotland.

So he'd fit the system just fine, if we played it the same way.

I don't get that though, since Celtic play the same 4-2-3-1 as Scotland.

So he'd fit the system just fine, if we played it the same way.

Celtic may play the same formation but will almost always be on the front foot with all of the ball in league matches, that certainly wouldn't be the same as playing for Scotland in the set up.