Tamb Eu Poll - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Following on from this proposal:

A poll on the board for this subject would be interesting, theres more people wanting to leave on here than i though there would be

http://goo.gl/forms/VQQTv7xIfc

I've included a space to enter your username, purely to prevent people voting more than once to skew the result.

The poll includes a question on independence as well.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done.

For the record, at the moment, if the vote tomorrow, stay in. But I am open to hearing alternative, and I retain the right to change my mind.

Done.

For the record, at the moment, if the vote tomorrow, stay in. But I am open to hearing alternative, and I retain the right to change my mind.

Same here - I'm currently leaning to vote to remain in. However, the campaign my change my view.

Can people not vote more than once but put in a different username?

As Flumax I am open to change but if voting today would stay in. I also think that it would benefit the independence movement. A situation where Scotland voting to stay and England voting to leave thereby taking us with them would be the best outcome and the best result for Independence.

Perhaps if Scotland were independent I would be more open to leaving or following the Norwegian model.

Edited by iainmac1

I am totally on the fence over this EU thing. I couldn't give a monkeys which political parties are on which side of the argument, I will be voting dependant on what I feel will be best for the majority of Scotland in the long run.

I cant really build up any enthusiasm for this yet, but I am sure things will get pretty heated in a few months time. We just have to try to filter through the inevitable mountain of bullshit, from both sides, to try to find a reasonable standpoint to vote on.

Why was the only option in this poll to supportthe UK sstaying in or leaving?

A lot might hope England vote to leave whilst Scotland votes to stay.

Which is a more than possible outcome of Cameron's referendum.

After what is happening in Greece I'm amazed so many people still want an independent Scotland to be part of the eu

Ditto

Add recent events in Portugal to that

Cant get my head around it unless they dont watch the news