What's Your Independence Whisky? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's Your Independence Whisky?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't have whiskey but what l do have is a bottle of blandys Madeira malvesa wine from 1862 bought it at a wine auction few years back was going to keep it for the one special occasion and what more special could you ask for than scotland voting yes will crack it open when l get back from Spain in the likely event of the yes vote

My "collection" is in need of replenishment, but I've some left in the bottom of 4 bottles: Old Pultney 21, Aberlour A'bunadh, Bladnoch 16, Glen Turret 10 plus a hipflask somewhere with my last Glengoyne 17. Looks like I need to nip out for an Island one :cheers3:

Old Malt Cask Glen Garioch 25 years.

The gf bought it for my 25th in January and didn't understand why I wouldn't just drink it haha. Its for a special occasion and I can't think of much else. 1 of 174 bottles.

Going to the mates to watch the results so leaving it at home for latee and taking a Glengoyne with me.

Just dropped a Lagavulin 16 year old in Tesco... was price checking and it fell right out the box (stupid me had it upside down!). Caught it a wee bit with my foot and it bounced off the tiles then came to a rest unscathed. :lol:

Settled for a Glenlivet 12. The box included 50cl of a 15 & 18. Think I'll keep them for Dundee & Glasgow coming through :ok:

Just dropped a Lagavulin 16 year old in Tesco... was price checking and it fell right out the box (stupid me had it upside down!). Caught it a wee bit with my foot and it bounced off the tiles then came to a rest unscathed. :lol:

I got an actual fright reading that

Ended up with a Lagavulin 16 incidentally!

Edited by thewelk

Settled for a Glenlivet 12. The box included 50cl of a 15 & 18. Think I'll keep them for Dundee & Glasgow coming through :ok:

won't even be able to taste the good stuff by that time!