Ajax Vs Celtic - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ajax Vs Celtic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh what about the manager that left him on the park when he was a walking time-bomb?

How much does he get fined?

He is experienced enough to have known better. He'd already subbed chocolate legs and as I said earlier you can't hook everyone on a yellow. The criticism of Gordon is unfair imo. The uncertainty in front of him is to blame and hopefully when Simunovic settles that'll improve

Echo what everyone else is saying.

Izaguirre cost Celtic tonight, they weren't under a great deal of pressure and looked dangerous on the break at 11v11.

He got away with one minutes beforehand, and really should've breathed a sigh of relief and screwed the nut. You have to question the intelligence of some players when you see things like that!

They'd have taken a draw at 6pm, but they played well and looked like they could win before he got himself sent off.

Eh what about the manager that left him on the park when he was a walking time-bomb?

How much does he get fined?

There was about 3 min max between him getting off with a card and getting a second yellow. I'm not sure the ball even went out of play? Can't pin that one on Deila IMO. He's an experienced player who knew be had just got off with one, he should have known to not dive in any more.

There was about 3 min max between him getting off with a card and getting a second yellow. I'm not sure the ball even went out of play? Can't pin that one on Deila IMO. He's an experienced player who knew be had just got off with one, he should have known to not dive in any more.

I was being flippant in response to WL67's assertion that Izaguirre should be fined, so my point was not intended to be serious DBTA.

As an aside, I thought the ref was the man of the match tonight. Got it pretty much spot on.

Ironically, the only one I thought he might have boobed was Izaguirre's first yellow which to me looked harsh.

What team from Azerbaijan are you on about? Aberdeen have never played a team from there. Incidentally the one your lot did, carrier bag are getting gubbed at the lane by a poor spurs side.

We gubbed them as well m8. What's your point? All these Azeri/Kazakh teams are backed by oil magnates if they are playing against sheepy. Against anyone else they're just pish!

only got best player in scotland as he didnt need to defend for a whole season in the league

Yep, you are right, POTY, Players POTY and Football Writers POTY all simply because he didn't need to defend.

You get some right f**king whoppers on here.

I think it seems more likely that he had one good season. He's been mediocre at best since then and quite often pish (from what I've seen).

His first season, where he won all the POTY awards (because he didn't need to defend), was without doubt his best season. He got crocked at the start of season two and has never managed the same level again. Whether thats because of the injury or because his first season was a one off I don't know.

As an Ajax season ticket holder of 10 years plus I will agree with Rossy in this case, the current Ajax team are utter pish. I can't find one Ajax fan who says otherwise. At least in the past there was a few players you can imagine playing at a much higher level, this current Ajax side I can see maybe one or two at most.

Good point for Celtic but don't be deluded that you are playing a top side. You werent and neither side is and that's why both are playing in the Europa League.

What about Milik?

What team from Azerbaijan are you on about? Aberdeen have never played a team from there. Incidentally the one your lot did, carrier bag are getting gubbed at the lane by a poor spurs side.

Karabakh = Armenia.

The soviets only lent the land to the Azeris to look after it.

Yep, you are right, POTY, Players POTY and Football Writers POTY all simply because he didn't need to defend.

You get some right f**king whoppers on here.

His first season, where he won all the POTY awards (because he didn't need to defend), was without doubt his best season. He got crocked at the start of season two and has never managed the same level again. Whether thats because of the injury or because his first season was a one off I don't know.

he cant defend

almost every game in Europe he's exposed