Germany Predictions. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany Predictions.

tartanlad

We will get pumped

We wont get pumped

We are not good but not bad enough to get a slippering

Added to that is Germany very rarely score a barrowload away from home in qualifiers - they most usually do enough to win and no more.

I think the last time they scored more than 2 (with the exception of games against minnows) was a 3-5 win away in Sweden 2 years ago

It will be the same movie as before. Brave Scotland narrowly lose whilst never at any stage of looking like winning

New to this so Hi there! Yes, yesterday was very disappointing but I do believe we can play a hundred times better than what we showed. And Scotland seem to do well when they are the so called underdogs and no doubts that the atmosphere will be electric. Unlike Georgia, Germany wont sit back so that will allow the likes of Anya to bomb down the wings on the counter.

I reckon we will sneak a draw which brings us right back into the chase.

1-1.

We wont get pumped

We are not good but not bad enough to get a slippering

Added to that is Germany very rarely score a barrowload away from home in qualifiers - they most usually do enough to win and no more.

I think the last time they scored more than 2 (with the exception of games against minnows) was a 3-5 win away in Sweden 2 years ago

It will be the same movie as before. Brave Scotland narrowly lose whilst never at any stage of looking like winning

Oh we will.

Im confused with all the folk talking about 'our usual heroic defeat'..................When was our last heroic defeat????? 8yrs ago in similar circumstances? We have been so poor for so long, we cant live on our performances from a different millennium!!!!! WE WILL GET BATTERRED on Monday.

Im confused with all the folk talking about 'our usual heroic defeat'..................When was our last heroic defeat????? 8yrs ago in similar circumstances? We have been so poor for so long, we cant live on our performances from a different millennium!!!!! WE WILL GET BATTERRED on Monday.

Croatia 2-0

Spain 2-3
Holland 0-1
France 1-0
Italy 1-1
Germany 1-1
games against top seeds at hampden aint usually our problem