Scottish Premiership Games Wed 12/08/15 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Premiership Games Wed 12/08/15

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a game! I wasn't expecting much from Killie given their start but they gave it a right good go and deserved their point in the end. That said we should have scored a bucket load and Forrest was as good as I've seen him for years. As for our defence....I'm fed up complaining about Efe and Izzy so I won't.

I'm not too concerned about it and I'm sure it'll give the comedians on here some material to work with. I'm prepared to cut the team some slack till these qualifiers are by with.

3 games played, 0 goals.

Two clean sheets right enough

To be honest, two points out of those first three fixtures was the most I realistically expected - we always struggle at NDP, Inverness is a difficult place to go and I never expected to get anything from Celtic.

Sets it up nicely for Saturday now, but the lack of goals is a bit of a worry.

We really should have postponed the match as we looked tired and we have a European game to concentrate on.........

Yeah, I can see why "the players had no summer break, so they took the opportunity this week to give them a couplf of days off" - could be very confusing to certain types of people. You carry on inventing something about it relating to European football though if that's the only way you can get any "material".

Had a very good game when he came on.

Hopefully starts Saturday. Nearly scored a free kick. Cracking save.

Know his dad well. Seems to have a good head on him the boy. Was in a boozer a few weeks back and he was on the soft drinks ?

Yeah, I can see why "the players had no summer break, so they took the opportunity this week to give them a couplf of days off" - could be very confusing to certain types of people. You carry on inventing something about it relating to European football though if that's the only way you can get any "material".

Calm down darling.

I'm merely saying we should have followed the sheep's example as we also have Europe to concentrate on......