Edinburgh Fringe - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Edinburgh Fringe

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly was hoaching!

We had a good day, mostly just wandering around watching the street performers etc and enjoying the atmosphere.

Didn't plan very well (at all), so just missed a few things that we could've gone too. Was really busy by mid afternoon, too busy to get around with a buggy on the royal mile.

Wee fella seemed to enjoy himself as lots going on.

:ok:

Went to see Christian Reilly at the free fringe - really funny guy. A pisstake on song lyrics.

Butt Kapinsky - this was a funny show about a male private eye with audience participation (i was an Amsterdam window hooker- i like my new life!) - and to prove butt was really a woman at the end she stripped naked!!

Went to see trainspotting tonight. Apart from the fact I was bursting for a pish for the second half of it, it was excellent.

I've booked to see this on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Had the unfortunate luck to see Hal Cruttenden tonight, dates choice.

What an absolute bellend of a man!

Flicked me the bird for being an SNP/Yes supporter and for losing his red Tories the election!

Went to school with Gideon Osborne, so we know maths wasn't a strongpoint.

Don't give the twat the money, I'm rich you're poor Pish, funny as a hernia!

Had the unfortunate luck to see Hal Cruttenden tonight, dates choice.

What an absolute bellend of a man!

Flicked me the bird for being an SNP/Yes supporter and for losing his red Tories the election!

Went to school with Gideon Osborne, so we know maths wasn't a strongpoint.

Don't give the twat the money, I'm rich you're poor Pish, funny as a hernia!

I loathe that khunt for so many reasons - like his stupid name, his stupid ba' face, the stupid expressions he makes with his stupid ba' face, the whiny wee voice that comes out of the mouth on his stupid ba' face. And many more reasons that could be condensed into a simple sentence: He's an utter khunt.

Saw Mark Thomas' new show Trespass over the weekend - excellent as usual. Invited everyone to come along to his protest at the US consulate in Regent Terrace (the bit the American authorities told the council to block off so locals can't drive past it any more) on Sunday afternoon. Well worth going to see the show - and the protest, if you can make it (though he didn't mention the time).

I've booked to see this on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Cast are superb - read the book and saw the film a few times but it was worthwhile seeing it live. Very interactive. Mind and go for a slash before it starts because you Cannae leave haha

Cast are superb - read the book and saw the film a few times but it was worthwhile seeing it live. Very interactive. Mind and go for a slash before it starts because you Cannae leave haha

Will bear that in mind. Planning going for a few drinks before hand so 90 minutes without a pee might not be the easiest of tasks. :unsure:

I wanted to go and see Trainspotting both last year and this but with the other shows we wanted to see it didn't fit in to the itinerary. I've heard loads of good reports about it this year so I'll be making sure it's the first show on the list next year.

Will bear that in mind. Planning going for a few drinks before hand so 90 minutes without a pee might not be the easiest of tasks. :unsure:

Went to see Trainspotting years ago when it first came out. Cracking!

The final scene where Renton and (I think) Sick Boy are standing doing a drunken pish they actually DID pish on the stage!