Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ? - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything but a UJ. You and your mate wolf should stick to watching the challenge cup and concentrate on that. Leave the big games to the big teams.

Rangers are Brittish and Scottish though, Celtic aren't Irish.

Aye until next week.

Unprofessional?

If you want to call it that fire on.

It's a game of football and these things happen. Teams lose 4 goal leads.

Don't let that get in the way of the boner you've popped in the 95th minute though.

It was Malmo you were playing and not Barcelona.

It was Jo Inge Berget who couldn't buy a game for you when you were a mess last season that did you.

Whatever way you look at it that was unprofessional given the start Celtic had.

Celtic don't have the strength in depth at this level and it showed with the subs. Own worst enemy with that defending at times but still reckon they'll do enough to qualify, Malmö if anything are worse at the back so expect at least one away goal.

Edited by ParisInAKilt

It was Malmo you were playing and not Barcelona.

It was Jo Inge Berget who couldn't buy a game for you when you were a mess last season that did you.

Whatever way you look at it that was unprofessional given the start Celtic had.

Did you use a sock or just a tissue?

Many of the fans have family connections, past ,present or both to Ireland. Rangers have connections to the BNP.

Here you go again. My Grandmother is Irish. She tried to push Celtic on me as a child. I'm from Perth. I'm Scottish. I'll follow my home team.

There is no doubt that our performance dropped as the game went on. In fact, a drop in performance coincided with every sub we made.

GMS adds very little at this level. Ciftci is a joke and he's still better than Ambrose.

The fannying about at the corner was daft. Get settled and ready to defend FFS!

I fancy us to score over there if Griffiths plays. I still fancy us to get through but that late goal has made it much tougher.

There is no doubt that our performance dropped as the game went on. In fact, a drop in performance coincided with every sub we made.

GMS adds very little at this level. Ciftci is a joke and he's still better than Ambrose.

The fannying about at the corner was daft. Get settled and ready to defend FFS!

I fancy us to score over there if Griffiths plays. I still fancy us to get through but that late goal has made it much tougher.

One of the biggest problems will be Lustig as it looks like a serious injury again. Who'll replace him?

Scarily it could be Ambrose.