League Cup Second Round - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Second Round

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone from looking forward to the trip to East Fife tonight to being slightly worried! :worried:

Potential for a few 'cupsets' tonight.

I'm looking forward to it, but I've been lucky to have missed some of our worst cup performances.

If it's not, it's the beginning of the end for Barraclough.

He seems quite up for cup competitions, so expect a pretty strong team. He's not risking Hammell, but expect it to be 8 or 9 of our usual side. Be interesting to see if he plays Twardzik as has become the normal for league cups, or continue with Ripley?

I feel a bit sorry for how Dans been treated, but in this case, with Ripley still bedding in, makes sense to stick with him.

Probably

Ripley

Law

Laing

McManus

Chalmers

Ainsworth

Lasley

Taylor

Johnson/Thomas

Mcdonald/Clarkson

Moult

seems only 1 game going as expected tonight... All others are coupon busters.. lower league beating or drawing with higher league.

I have left Killie out the equation

Aye, expected the Bairns to beat Partick, but a few surprises in the other games

pars had a tough game tonight, dundee looked very good and had us under the cosh for about an hour, pars keeper was awesome. however the game turned towards the end when pars nicked one the a great finish by el baktui just wondering how long we can keep him when the transfer requests come in . just over 3800 well done guys also the visitors bringing a decent crowd

Edited by washboarder

Fckin Dundee :banghead::banghead:

Clear evidence that certain SPL clubs with limited squads put staying in the SPL as their priority

Cant blame them but it must get unacceptable to the fans

Sigh

Edited by Ally Bongo

Long, hard season is in full swing.

Tell me about it!

:lol:

We won in the end, but the end result masks the fact East Fife had us in their pockets for the first 80 of the 120 minutes.

Truly honking performance.

Only shining light is Dom Thomas who looks every bit as exciting as James McFadden. Surely played his way into Saturday's team?