Killie Wtf?! - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not only was there a shambles on the pitch there was one of it as well as to regards the ticket office mates gave up 15 mins after kick off no cash turnstiles only a fecking ticket office think killie will need to sort that one out can't go loseing fans and money like that surely it would pay the club to have a few cash turnstiles in operation

I think clubs have gone down the portakabin ticket office route over cash turnstiles due to a trust issue.

Better to have their own staff man the ticket office, and the audit trail tickets provide than some outsourced stewards letting in suspicious amounts of concessions and double clicks.

(1 x adult entry at most ground is about what the stewards get paid for their afternoons work)

Having seen Gary lockes managerial abilities at hearts I can only sympathise.

I remember getting a bit of stick on here because I was fully behind leveins decision at the time to replace Locke with Neilson.

Having watched him it is clear he is well out of his depth yet he was give the benefit of the doubt given the circumstances at the time at tynecastle.

Having seen Gary lockes managerial abilities at hearts I can only sympathise.

I remember getting a bit of stick on here because I was fully behind leveins decision at the time to replace Locke with Neilson.

Having watched him it is clear he is well out of his depth yet he was give the benefit of the doubt given the circumstances at the time at tynecastle.

He's thick as sh1t.

Not as thick as our board who gave him the fcuking job though.

• 3 weeks later...