Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you could only apply with a credit card.

Mines was done on a visa debit card.

They appear to have accepted it.

My bank just shows as 300 less available compared with balance, but nothing to show that money is uefa (cant be anything else)

Edited by Mazziessc

£163.54 showing out of the account at the moment. I only applied for 4 matches x 2 tickets each, but I selected the option to accept higher or lower category tickets so hard to judge what I've got.

Might be 4 x €55 tickets + postage, I think.

I have about the same missing which I think will be 4 tickets for the 1 game. Using a visa though so I can't see where the money is going/gone for at least another day or two!

hannibal smith, on 20 Jul 2015 - 10:25 PM, said:

Ha ha how many did you apply for?

Loads. About 2000 euros worth and also clicked the option to accept higher category tickets. So it's impossible to try and figure out what i've got. Hopefully UEFA will update us all today!

My new calculation is that there's £138 out of my account which is about €197, so looking at what I've applied for I may have got one of the quarters which came to €180. Not enough gone to be a semi or the final, too much for the round of 16.

Of course, it'll turn out to be a banking error and I'll have got sod all, so, y'know.

Gulp, I only wanted a few. If 700 Euros worth comes off my credit card I may have a heart attack! Gone only for lowest cost tickets and didn't tick the option for better ones, so guessing they will be the ones most folk have gone for so lowers my chances.

Hang on..... 14.9million Euro has gone out of my account to FIFA!

Looks like Scotland will get to host the next World Cup! Woooo Hooooo!

Edited by kmcca5

Donaldo87, on 21 Jul 2015 - 3:48 PM, said:

I got the impression that all the draws would not happen on one day..might be wrong.

The communication has been deliberately vague. Emails stating we'd find out "very soon" (which were now sent a week ago) and no indication given of when exactly the draws would be taking place. It's very frustrating not knowing what's going on.

The communication has been deliberately vague. Emails stating we'd find out "very soon" (which were now sent a week ago) and no indication given of when exactly the draws would be taking place. It's very frustrating not knowing what's going on.

I'd agree with that especially if you have hundreds of £££'s sitting pending.

My new calculation is that there's £138 out of my account which is about €197, so looking at what I've applied for I may have got one of the quarters which came to €180. Not enough gone to be a semi or the final, too much for the round of 16.

Of course, it'll turn out to be a banking error and I'll have got sod all, so, y'know.

Hey - I was right! 4 tickets for the Quarter Final at the Stade de France on 3rd July.

Could've been better but could've been a helluva lot worse.