Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2016 Finals -Ticket Portal

stirlish

The pots thing is random. Scotland, should they qualify, are likely to be fourth seeds. However in the actual draw in sure they pick the team then pick whether they're pot 1, 2, 3 or 4 (only France know they're A1).

So aye, you may as well just pick some random games and hope you strike lucky and get Scotland.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many tickets will be distributed via the SSC for existing members? Is there a % allocation ? The smallest venue holds 33000 and the largest holds 80000. There are three venues with capacities 50000 plus.

Easy tiger, we have to get there first.

Put in a wee application for a laugh. I've left the group stages alone as hopefully I'll be going to Scotland games and pick up some random tickets when out there.

Picked games in the last 16, QFs and went for the Final for a laugh. Few days in the south of France :ok:

SFA confirm that accumulated points will not count towards Group Stage Tickets if we Qualify.

All games will be balloted.

Apart from the Elite TA. They get tickets for every game, and a free one for each game for their best mate.

Apart from the Elite TA. They get tickets for every game, and a free one for each game for their best mate.

They reward loyalty. Tickets for every game cause we go to every game weather we are good or shite. Not jumping on the bandwagon cause we can potentially qualify. I remember the rush to join the SSC during the euro 08 qualifiers once we had got a couple of results. :)

Do we already know if teams will play their group games in the same city or if they will play in 2 (or 3) different cities?

I live in France and can't find the answer! :blink:

I have seen a picture with the groups and the cities here, but couldn't find it anymore...

Thanks.

Do we already know if teams will play their group games in the same city or if they will play in 2 (or 3) different cities?

I have seen a picture with the groups and the cities here, but couldn't find it anymore...

Thanks.

The group games for each country will be played at 3 different locations.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/09/59/58/2095958_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Thanks.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/09/59/58/2095958_DOWNLOAD.pdf

All over the place. Just depends what seeding you get. France already know where they are playing seeing as they are A1

Whereas whoever is B3 for example is going to Bordeaux, Lens and Toulose.

Closest anyone gets to being in the same city I think is a game in Paris and a game at Stade Denis

between 3 of us we have went for all games in Lyon, Bordeaux and Toulouse, hopefully we will find ourselves in one of those cities at some point. Decided it would be a good idea to go for tickets in second bottom price and tick accept a price in another category as insurance. We also picked some free cancellation accommodation on booking.com for the appropriate dates, hopefully beat the inevitable rush for accommodation once the teams and fixtures are announced.

So am I right in saying that I don't need to apply for tickets now but can apply for tickets in December when they get released to specific teams? Or do I have to apply now to buy the ones that become available in December?

So am I right in saying that I don't need to apply for tickets now but can apply for tickets in December when they get released to specific teams? Or do I have to apply now to buy the ones that become available in December?

December 2015 to January 2016 APPLY FOR TICKETS TO A SPECIFIC TEAM'S MATCHES IN THIS WINDOW

Ticket sales for supporters of national teams that have qualified for UEFA EURO 2016 start after the final draw in December and will last for a month. This window will also include sales of the Follow My Team tickets.

how does the ticket portal work?

if you get tickets you dont want can you sell them through this for face value easily enough?

I read on the official UEFA website that they will set up a dedicated site for fans to sell on unwanted tickets, at face value. A great idea.